Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts

don't expect to be accepted into aspire for a very long time hun

P_E_Ts

P_E_Ts

AE Player

• 33 posts

I know my airlines aren't exactly realistic and I don't know too much about aviation irl but I know there aren't going to be any A380-800s and 787-8s going to a smaller market like Ukraine so often. I also know its unrealistic to fly to all 3 Moscow airports, both Istanbul airports, etc 7 times perday. I also know you won't be able go get a direct flight going from Kiev to Brazzaville, Cape Town, Anchorage, Honolulu, Kathmandu, Tbilisi, Belfast and other more obscure destinations. Its a little pot meet kettle with me running AlbanianAIr but I'm learning. You seem to just apply to as many airlines as you can in the hopes one will accept you instead of trying to improve your airline to meet your desired alliance's requirements.

EDIT: No offence to you, just trying to explain some of the problems you have.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I know my airlines aren't exactly realistic and I don't know too much about aviation irl but I know there aren't going to be any A380-800s and 787-8s going to a smaller market like Ukraine so often. I also know its unrealistic to fly to all 3 Moscow airports, both Istanbul airports, etc 7 times perday. I also know you won't be able go get a direct flight going from Kiev to Brazzaville, Cape Town, Anchorage, Honolulu, Kathmandu, Tbilisi, Belfast and other more obscure destinations. Its a little pot meet kettle with me running AlbanianAIr but I'm learning. You seem to just apply to as many airlines as you can in the hopes one will accept you instead of trying to improve your airline to meet your desired alliance's requirements.

EDIT: No offence to you, just trying to explain some of the problems you have.

he doesn't listen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users