• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Title explains all.

I'd love to see Stobart or flyBe go down the drain.

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

American Airlines, United, Delta, British Airways, Lufthansa, Iberia, Air France, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, TAM, South African Airlines, TAP portugal, SAS, Finnair, Aeroflot, Brussels Airlines, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Ethiopian, El Al, Virgin Atlantic, Philippines Airlines and JetBlue.

CNW

CNW

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

Ryanair. There are decent LC airlines, RA is NOT one of them.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

American Airlines, United, Delta, British Airways, Lufthansa, Iberia, KLM, Air France, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, Garuda Indonesia, TAM, South African Airlines, TAP portugal, SAS, Finnair, Aeroflot, Brussels Airlines, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Ethiopian, El Al, Virgin Atlantic, Philippines Airlines and JetBlue.

Can you give me a reason for each?

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Ryanair. There are decent LC airlines, RA is NOT one of them.

You want me to go down the drain? :-(

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Can you give me a reason for each?

Because we need Ryanair. So all the rich corrupted bastards that ruin the world wouldn't be able to use our tax money to fly first class anymore.

Just kidding. I want to see an extreme transformation in Aviation industry within 10 years time. The only way to do it is to kill the big 20 player in the industry. Although I forgot to mentioned several airlines.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Because we need Ryanair. So all the rich corrupted bastards that ruin the world wouldn't be able to use our tax money to fly first class anymore.

Just kidding. I want to see an extreme transformation in Aviation industry within 10 years time. The only way to do it is to kill the big 20 player in the industry. Although I forgot to mentioned several airlines.

NNR approved.

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts

Well

Philippine Airlines- Although I want to see the flag of the Philippines in the skies,its nothing without their services. They don't have a good network, they have nice staff, but IFEs aren't present in most aircraft. Do you even think that their Y+ Class is worth it?

The airline that I want to go bust the most:

Cathay Pacific

-For a 5 Star airline,  you just dont give ---- to passengers, and you should replace/ reconfigure fleet every once in a while, and Cathay Pacific isn't one of them. I guess if they really want to be one, just look at Qantas and SQ, they are way better than CX, and even Ryanair is better. Lets face it, you cannot be the World's best if you don't have service. Their route network is impressive, but doesn't compensate for the value of your ticket.

Well, I have more airlines, but these are all for now

UBqZYcS.png

Dinner

Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts
Aer Lingus.

They're useless. On European routes, they charge you a lot more than Ryanair and they have a no-frills service. Wat. On long haul, they really can't compete with nicelines like :wub: Delta :wub: , and in my experience not even United :yuck: . Sure, they have a few extra destinations to NA from DUB & SNN (DUB: SFO, MCO, MIA ?. SNN: BOS) than NA carriers, but overall EI is a useless old government cow.

Except for their EI Regional service from KIR to DUB, that can be useful. But I'd rather take the train.

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts

Aer Lingus.

They're useless. On European routes, they charge you a lot more than Ryanair and they have a no-frills service. Wat. On long haul, they really can't compete with nicelines like :wub: Delta :wub: , and in my experience not even United :yuck: . Sure, they have a few extra destinations to NA from DUB & SNN (DUB: SFO, MCO, MIA ?. SNN: BOS) than NA carriers, but overall EI is a useless old government cow.

Except for their EI Regional service from KIR to DUB, that can be useful. But I'd rather take the train.

I agree

UBqZYcS.png

Dinner

Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts

I agree

I can only think of one extra "pro" for EI: Unlike FR, it's flights aren't at 6 AM :P

Although I shouldn't speak so badly about EI, I'm flying with them on Tuesday :giggle:

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts
I so want Flybe to go. Their premium fare is a a rip-off. £600 for a one way flight to Seville from London!

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Air India - useless airline which the GoI keeps pumping money into as it collapses. Jet Airways is 10000x better, anyway

United, American/US Airways - two of the worst airlines in the world, self-explanatory

TAAG, Conviasa - who keeps these disasters flying? Seemingly ghost airlines, with random routes and a weird fleet

Biman Bangladesh, PIA - dysfunctional airlines with no sense of management, poor fleet structure, horrible maintenance record

Alitalia - the laughingstock of Europe, kept running by the what, pope? From the country that has declared war on itself and promptly surrendered, they can't manage an airline

Air France - dragging KLM down, possibly the worst airline in the world in terms of service, an awful hub at CDG

Among others, such as Transaero, Egyptair, MEA, El Al (though I wish Israel would disappear with it)

QITdCef.png

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts

This is my updated list:

Air France and KLM- Dragging down VLM (Yes, VLM, not KLM), and other airlines, IFE is small, and yeah...

Air Koryo - Nuff Said

Alitalia..- They are really cheap when it comes to service T.T

American Airlines- Since its merger with US Airways, its gone rock bottom. They became worse from bad

United- Nuff Said

Cathay is on the top of my list... forever

-They serve bad meals, and lets say a sandwich is a meal for Asian flights. Even Qantas is better than them. FAs are really the "I dont really care" type, and you never expect this to be the "Worlds Best Airline", in other words, a fraud...

Other airlines that I want to go bust:

PAL,Air India, IranAir, Biman Bangladesh,Lufthansa, British Airways,Aer Lingus, and Spirit

UBqZYcS.png

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts

I can only think of one extra "pro" for EI: Unlike FR, it's flights aren't at 6 AM :P

Although I shouldn't speak so badly about EI, I'm flying with them on Tuesday :giggle:

I pity you

UBqZYcS.png

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

AA :awesome: they were on the way to dying until they merged with US >_>

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

AA :awesome: they were on the way to dying until they merged with US >_>

Ryanair must go down the drain unless they remove their outrageous check in charges and £100 to check in a musical instrument!

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Ryanair must go down the drain unless they remove their outrageous check in charges and £100 to check in a musical instrument!

Unless british airways become LCC, I doubt that would happen.

AIRmaster8

AIRmaster8

Aviation enthusiast

• 53 posts

User's Awards

American- Merging w/ US Airways, they expand their bad service...

United- Business First on 747s are focused more on money, not passengers (who might get sick because of facing the rear the whole time...)

Air Koryo- Why are people flying on this airline?  Nobody wants North Korea to spread.

Ryanair- Europe`s Air Koryo...

American Eagle- Maybe this airline can be considered to be w/ American, But it it is the "worst airline in the US" according to AQR.

Cathay Pacific Airways- Five star airline. YAY!... not really, on the SKYTRAX website, its the lowest rated 5 star airline overall (6/10, the only I think). So much for "Airline of the year".  But wait, there`s more.  It has the same overall rating as Air Koryo (6/10) and the overall star ratings aren`t that different.  I won`t write any more to let your eyes reat for this airline.

Alitalia- cheap service... only a 3 star airline

Biman Bangladesh, Turkmenistan, Tajik- some of the worst rated airlines in the world...  we all know why I hope.

Spirit-  customers don`t like them... I won`t write why.

I might post more later.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I'll take it you've never flown Air Koryo or Ryanair then...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users