Photo

Month change glitch

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
I don't know if it is affecting everyone but over the past few months, I've noticed that my month is changing over on the 24th of each month. Cutting me off 6-7 days of profits I could be earning. Please look into this torque or miller if you can.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Originally posted by aerospaceair
I don't know if it is affecting everyone but over the past few months, I've noticed that my month is changing over on the 24th of each month. Cutting me off 6-7 days of profits I could be earning. Please look into this torque or miller if you can.

AE is a 25 for the day Month, has been since day ONE

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
:( 24 day month. After the 24th, is the 1st.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Originally posted by drv4truk
:( 24 day month. After the 24th, is the 1st.

24 + 1 = 25 when I went to school.

Explained, it arrives at the 24th, then another real hour later is changes to 1st, thats 25 in the month.

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
No, travelhouse: A month is the time that elapses from say 1st Jan to 1st Feb.

Between the 1st Jan and 24th Jan, 23 days pass. Then another day passes between 24th Jan and 1st Feb, for a 24-day month in total.

(Who the hell cares anyways? :()

To Aerospaceair:

The reason for why AE has a 24-day month is probably because one AE day corresponds to one hour IRL, and by having 24 days in one AE month, the AE month conveniently corresponds to one day IRL. This way, if say you've figured out that you'll have earned enough money to buy an aircraft you want in 5 AE month, you directly know that this is in 5 days IRL. If the months were't 24 hours, it would take more time to convert between AE time and real life time.

[Edited on 12/11/2005 by ziliu]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users