Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Dear Aspire Team,

I am Willing to Join Aspire, My Application is as Follows-

Airline Name, World: Air France, Vistara
Airline Style (LCC, flag carrier etc.): Air France- LCC, Vistara- Flag Carrier
Link to airline: Please See My Profile and Click on My Airlines😄😄
Tell us about your past on AE (How long have you been around, favourite area to start airlines): I have Been here for almost a Year, and have Learned a lot About Airlines and Stuff. I have My Own Alliance, But want to be Close to Others and Keep a Good Status.
Future plans for your airline: Air France- I am Planing to make Hubs for Different Continents so that with a Small Fleet I can Go to More Destinations. Rather Then Sending Direct Flights from the Main Hub to Far away Destinations..

Hoping for A Positive Reply and All the Best for your Alliance, Even If I am not in..☺☺👍👍👌 On Behalf of Golden Alliance we wish your l all the Best and Good Luck in setting your Goals and Always Aim For a High Sky

Denver
President, CEO, Founder of Golden Alliance

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Denver,
Thank you for applying to Aspire and thank you very much for considering our alliance. We will now vote on your application and expect a reply within 2 days.
Regards,
Saw Doctor
Aspire Admin

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

That must be a real honor to have the lord himself "willing to apply"  :rofl:

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

That must be a real honor to have the lord himself "willing to apply"  :rofl:

Are you even in the alliance he's applying to? :huh: 

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

No.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

No.

Then why are you messing with the applications? :huh: 

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
Just feel that I'm obliged to tell you what he had done the last time he was accepted into an alliance. He made himself a self-proclaimed admin and acted as if we did empower him to be the main admin. Day or two later he "created" golden, an alliance that would be our direct competitor. As you could probably tell the whole golden alliance was created by Eastwind with this fella just posting a new thread and getteing yo run an alliance with no obvious contribution. Just warning you, that's all.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

Just feel that I'm obliged to tell you what he had done the last time he was accepted into an alliance. He made himself a self-proclaimed admin and acted as if we did empower him to be the main admin. Day or two later he "created" golden, an alliance that would be our direct competitor. As you could probably tell the whole golden alliance was created by Eastwind with this fella just posting a new thread and getteing yo run an alliance with no obvious contribution. Just warning you, that's all.

+1. Perhaps you could take this into consideration. :)

Mr PAG 

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

Ladies, please. I think we are capable of making our own decisions rather then letting non-members telling us who we can and can't let in.

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
Not forcing you into decisions, just providing additional info you might wanna consider.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

Not forcing you into decisions, just providing additional info you might wanna consider.

Thanks. Please go back to Skyroutes now. 

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
You're welcome, I won't.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

Denver, 

Unfortunately your application has been declined. Sorry for the delay, but recently I've been side tracked. For more information as regards to why you have been rejected please PM either me, or Mr. Eagle.

Saw Doctor

Aspire Admin

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Not A problem, Wishing yourl Best of Luck in all your Goals

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users