Canada Bug?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
http://www.airlineem...php?player=7088

take a look at the Toronto Utilization...

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yeah, does seems strange that it hasnt been fixed yet, but im sure Torque and Miller are looking into it.. :P

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
Ok, maestro, ure next. So watch out (even if you are university)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Honestly dude, i dont know what ur talking about....

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
When you cant even control a issue you created, you dont have authority to mod. Sorry Australis but A.e. + you = too much

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Salomon, maybe ur a bit over ur head with this im in the Top 5 and stuff the rest...

U know, i dont let been in the top 5 get over my head. Then again, im not u and i can mod and play at the same time. Maybe ur just a bit jealous of me.... then again, i wouldnt care a bit what u think. U proved already ur a liar and a someone no one can trust...

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts

Salomon, maybe ur a bit over ur head with this im in the Top 5 and stuff the rest...

U know, i dont let been in the top 5 get over my head. Then again, im not u and i can mod and play at the same time. Maybe ur just a bit jealous of me.... then again, i wouldnt care a bit what u think. U proved already ur a liar and a someone no one can trust...

First, I allready said I honestly coudnt mod and play at the same time. SO WRONG. Second I lost 5 BILLOON soo with the hack thing, I lost my rank, SO WRONG (evem if I dont care about my rank) Im a liar? Still looking for proof bia*ch

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
jezus christ salomon calm the frick down.

maestro has done a good job, and its when a**holes like yourself come around that ruins the fourms thinking that you are the best, and that you are the supreme power, but maestro is doing a good job at moderating, so you have no f*king right to say he isnt. Its comments like yours that make ae "too much" so stfu for once

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
Hum... First Meastro says im Travel house's slave... And then he gets axis to go agaisnt travelhouse...

Now, I dont see the logic. Maybe Maestro would like to explains himself...

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
.........whatever you say.......

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Oh really, i got axis to go against Travelhouse.. whats next, i make the weather patterns for the world???

Now, really, i may talk to Axis but i dont influence him in anyway, shape or form. Axis has been playing this game a lot longer than Travelhouse and knows how to get back at players which constantly accusing him of cheating. I have seen him get pissed off due to Travelhouse and her constant messages about him cheating..

Dont u think if he was cheating, he wouldnt of have been fine, banned or reset already??....

[Edited on 3-12-05 by Maestro69]

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts

Dont u think if he was cheating, he wouldnt of have been fine, banned or reset already??....

DUH!!! Maybe thats why I say ure a partner of those Hackers. (Didnt say you were a hacker, but a major partner)

Anyway, ure a cheap shot Australis. Got proof and got you down, soon.

[Edited on 12/3/2005 by Salomon]

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Partners u say... any proof or still trying to deface me?? See, i know people and just becuase he has issues with someone, doesnt corcern me. I know bluewings too and he has issues with u... so am i also accused of been a partner of his, in ur battle with Bluewings?? really... ur objectivity makes me wonder sometimes..

Yes salomon, if im a cheap shot, i wonder what that make u.... a loser??

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
Get a life Maestro. You obviously can MOD (You refer to your alliance member while you MOD). Bluewing? Now wait a minute Australis... I have an issue WITH YOU. Nevemind Pacific, YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Then get it done already.. u seem to drag issues a long, long way before u actually come to ur point...

oops, sorry to disappoint u again, i got a life.. something u actually need which is get out and realise the world is different from what u imagine. But wait, u dont know that. Obviously u have issues not only with me, but with everyone...

So, cut the crap and start spilling the beans.. im waiting u know.... becuase im soo waiting to hear this one....

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
salomon, how about this, get proof that maestro is.... your saying this blindly at him accusing him of something you have no freaking clue of who did it.

and salomon, get a f*cking like.. for christs sakes freaking 1 year old.. act grown up.. or leave the freaking forum

does salomon want a lollipop to calm him down?

[Edited on 12/3/2005 by Nathaniel]

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts

oops, sorry to disappoint u again, i got a life.. something u actually need which is get out and realise the world is different from what u imagine. But wait, u dont know that. Obviously u have issues not only with me, but with everyone...

Wooooooo. Looks like I touched the right chord.

To clarify things, I dont play a.e. much anymore. I try to come from day to day between 2 courses to check my mails, and view the forums.

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
then why do you effing care so much

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
oh and salomon, answer this:

this is your airline, so how are you getting that utilization?
wait, maybe you dont want to answer because your hacking into the game to do that.... or just say how your utilization is that low....

Jaime

Jaime

• 504 posts

Originally posted by Nathaniel
oh and salomon, answer this:

this is your airline, so how are you getting that utilization?
wait, maybe you dont want to answer because your hacking into the game to do that.... or just say how your utilization is that low....

Why don't you stop all the nonsense, and use the time you told me you didn't have to solve the bugs in your game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users