Photo

$0 Airfare Allowed? "0d" is doing it.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

JDubman

JDubman

• 51 posts
Well, I dont think $0 airfare is allowed, because when i tried seeing if i could do it, it would not let me create a route. So this tells me that "0d" is manipulating the database to do it. And he didnt just do it once...he has 3 planes 5 times a day from LAS-ABQ.

here's the airline info
http://www.airlineem...php?player=8877

Here's the screen shot

Posted Image

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
That's absolutely retarded...

grumpyone

grumpyone

• 154 posts

Originally posted by JDubman
Well, I dont think $0 airfare is allowed, because when i tried seeing if i could do it, it would not let me create a route. So this tells me that "0d" is manipulating the database to do it. And he didnt just do it once...he has 3 planes 5 times a day from LAS-ABQ.

here's the airline info
http://www.airlineem...php?player=8877

Here's the screen shot

Posted Image

Face it, we all agree it is a pain, but we must live with it, this has been an issue in AE from day one and will stay an issue. Sorry:(

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
It is allowed and it can be done. Unfortunately, more and more of these no profit, route wrecking airlines are popping up all over the game. Hopefully, the IP logs can be checked soon so that we can identify which idiots are ruining the game for others.

grumpyone

grumpyone

• 154 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk
It is allowed and it can be done. Unfortunately, more and more of these no profit, route wrecking airlines are popping up all over the game. Hopefully, the IP logs can be checked soon so that we can identify which idiots are ruining the game for others.

Agree, PSA;)

JDubman

JDubman

• 51 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk

However, after i saw he was doing $0, i tried to do it...i wanted to see if it could really be done or not, and when i hit calculate revenue, after entering $0, it didnt show the LF or anything; not even the create route button.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Well, I can't give away all the secrets. :P .0

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
mmhmm.

CaptKornDog

CaptKornDog

• 108 posts
Ughhhh - definitely frusterating to say the least...

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Try a decimal value like 0.20, I admit I do sometimes price dump on routes that are overcrowded or a new airline has joined and lowered the price, it does work sometimes.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Type 0.0, I was at one point a notorious dumper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users