Photo

Taking Livery Requests

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Since I am a bit bored, I am taking any livery requests people have. I am slightly limited on aircraft templates so if you do want a specific aircraft, list as many as possible so I can ensure I can provide. I am happy to take vague or very specific design ideas and will also do logos along with your livery. I am not an absolute expert at this but you can see below some of my recent designs. Feel free to leave a comment or message me!

1VYwZGn.png?1

VxzWhsU.pngw2qVvme.pngWEA3dzT.pngj5rGIQt.pngJEMJ7xz.png

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

My full gallery of logos and liveries is available here: http://imgur.com/a/c6GaL

ameger

ameger

• 2 posts

Hi,

Do you think you could make a livery for my airline? It is named Heartland Airlines. We fly Q400's across the middle of the United States out of cities like St. Louis and Pittsburgh. I would like it to stick to sort of a gold/yellow and green theme but you can throw in some other colors if you want. The web address I would like on the engine cowl of the Q is flyheartland.com. Here is my basic text logo (uses comfortaa font):

Attached File  heartlandLogo.png   38.57KB   0 downloads

Thanks and let me know what else you need!

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

I need a logo and livery for my Indian Airline in R5, can you please make it on an A320-200

Peacock themed with a lot of blue elements.

Thank You

sobochris

sobochris

AE Player

• 38 posts

User's Awards

can u make a livery for an airline operating atr-72-600s and atr-42-600s within the caribbean called Caribbean star. I think i would like to see a range of dark blue and bringt green on the livery but that doesn't matter too much. 

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      
http://www.airline-e...se/#entry183443

I would really appreciate it. Thanks

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember