It is time for a presentation of our company:
We started with 5 pcs long term leased DC-9-10 in 1977 and quickly grew into one market characterized by a few large airlines flying between the largest cities.
We focused on the smaller places in the establishment phase.
Our slogan "out to the outback, and back" applied then, and still holds, although we now also is heavily involved and compete with other companies on the main connections.
We fly to more domestic airports than any other Australian airline. We have a fleet of STOL aircraft classified in different sizes adapted to the different needs of the smaller places.
We connect all of Australia.
* more daily departures than any other Australian airline.
* more domestic destinations than any other Australian airline.
* the only airline that has hubs at all of the 12 largest airports in the Australian mainland, plus Hobart Tasmania.
* growing rapidly on international routes and long-haul.
* Have the youngest average age of the fleet of all Australian airline.
* Flies every day more passengers than any other Australian airline.
Our fleet consists of:
BAE Avro RJ85, Cessna C208 and Dornier 328 Jet, used on routes that require STOL characteristics, and other destinations with smaller customer base.
TU204-100 and B737-900ER on the most used domestic routes, and international routes to Oceania and South-East Asia.
Il-96-300 and B777-200LR on long-haul intercontinental routes.
We fly daily to one or more European capitals and will soon establish more interesting routes to North and South America. Canada, USA and Brazil.
We have grown to be the largest of the Australian airlines.
Through our membership in the Alliance Regional when our passengers to over a thousand destinations distributed on all continents.
Regional consists of solid regional airlines that are dominant in their own region, connecting each other's grid and cooperate on international routes.
The last ten years have our profits grew by 10% or more each year.