Photo

[REJECTED] Starlight GMI application R-Delta

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

*Starlight.id on S3A is not included as it isn't meant to be a realistic airline, even then, it's only flight hours away from being realistic.

DOP is 12 million, based in Palma de Mallorca and only Palma de Mallorca, with no intent at all to get a new hub. My aircraft have realistic seating, except for maybe my BAe 146-300(6 abreast) which is 2 seats too much. I serve free 2 star snack-packs(I assume it to be cookies) in economy for all flights <5000 miles, and an option of buyable foods of differing quality, and realistic prices too. All in all, I only break even with IFS. In business I serve a free 4 star snack pack and a 3 star complimentary meal. In order to make flight hours more realistic, I have ordered a bunch of planes to sit free as reserves to pool in and bring down the fleet-wide flight utilization hours.

I'd like to join GMI for realism, as my current alliance is headed by an exploit airline which I do not like.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

While I see your good intentions, I'd personally say no. GMI has an abundance of Western European airlines, so it would be double standards for us to allow you and block other members *cough* LinQ *cough*. Also, your idea of "[ordering] a bunch of planes to sit free as reserves to pool in and bring down the fleet-wide flight utilization hours."  is something I would disagree with, as this does not reflect realism at all. Realism is consistency.

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

Yeah this is a no :P

so it would be double standards for us to allow you and block other members *cough* LinQ *cough*

Don't appreciate that on the public forums mate.

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

While I see your good intentions, I'd personally say no. GMI has an abundance of Western European airlines, so it would be double standards for us to allow you and block other members *cough* LinQ *cough*. Also, your idea of "[ordering] a bunch of planes to sit free as reserves to pool in and bring down the fleet-wide flight utilization hours."  is something I would disagree with, as this does not reflect realism at all. Realism is consistency.

> [ordering] a bunch of planes to sit free as reserves to pool in and bring down the fleet-wide flight utilization hours."  is something I would disagree with, as this does not reflect realism at all. Realism is consistency.

This is a compromise, up until AE devs show up with a flight-pooling system where you assign routes to a fleet rather than individual aircraft. AE 4.0 probably has it.

> GMI has an abundance of Western European airlines, so it would be double standards for us to allow you and block other members *cough* LinQ *cough*

I'm pretty sure you're just jelly of my PMI hub right?

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

You can assign flights to multiple aircraft :P .
And I'm too busy with me DUB and EDI hubs to care about a PMI hub ;) . Anyway, official GMI policy is that we have enough airlines in western Europe.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

*Starlight.id on S3A is not included as it isn't meant to be a realistic airline, even then, it's only flight hours away from being realistic.

DOP is 12 million, based in Palma de Mallorca and only Palma de Mallorca, with no intent at all to get a new hub. My aircraft have realistic seating, except for maybe my BAe 146-300(6 abreast) which is 2 seats too much. I serve free 2 star snack-packs(I assume it to be cookies) in economy for all flights <5000 miles, and an option of buyable foods of differing quality, and realistic prices too. All in all, I only break even with IFS. In business I serve a free 4 star snack pack and a 3 star complimentary meal. In order to make flight hours more realistic, I have ordered a bunch of planes to sit free as reserves to pool in and bring down the fleet-wide flight utilization hours.

I'd like to join GMI for realism, as my current alliance is headed by an exploit airline which I do not like.

As the head of GMI I'm rejecting this application for the following reasons:

- We operate solely in R-Delta and will not be moving into S3-A.

- Not complying with GMI standards (to an extent).

- Your attitude toward GMI members is not appreciated.

I'm pretty sure you're just jelly of my PMI hub right?

Nope. :)

But as stated above by other GMI members, we will not be taking on any further 

Western European carriers as we already have that market covered, especially

Spain as we operate TICSA and TICSA Canarias in that market.

Thanks,

Kai

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users