Changing Landing Fees and other fees based on A/C type

* - - - - 1 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

channy_thegreat

channy_thegreat

AE Player

• 98 posts

Well done with all that economics bulls**t!

Thanks for conceding I am correct, Saw Doctor. It took you a while, and the concession speech is rather unusual, but nonetheless I will accept it. 

I hope you took the time to read and understand what I typed there and in the Imgur link, and thus learned something today!

Have a great day!

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

It may comfort some to know that in AE 4, landing fees will be based on aircraft MTOW. Gate fees at the same airport will vary depending on size category (remote stand vs. RJ vs. narrowbody vs. widebody vs. A380).

Also, to be fair, it's not "Net Income/Loss" as it says in the graph, this is bad wording on Yuxi's part.... (presumably Yuxi).

"Net income" is not the same as income/revenue - it refers to profit and can very well be negative. Simply googling the term would've cleared that up and avoided the argument.

PC Will

PC Will

AE'spolice officer (in training).

• 505 posts

It may comfort some to know that in AE 4, landing fees will be based on aircraft MTOW. Gate fees at the same airport will vary depending on size category (remote stand vs. narrowbody vs. widebody vs. A380).

"Net income" is not the same as income/revenue - it refers to profit and can very well be negative. Simply googling the term would've cleared that up and avoided the argument.

Fair enough, seems things are done and labelled differently in the US.

Net income is NOT and has NEVER been a term i've EVER seen used to describe profit, maybe this is just how europeans do it, versus how the americans do things... but we call it "Profit". For instance, you either make a "Net Profit", a "Net Loss", or "Break Even".

I've looked at McDonald's own P&L statement, and spent 2 years in business studies looking at Balance sheets, profit and loss etc, not once has the term "Net Income" been used to represent "Profit" in anything i've ever seen (Bar now obviously).

With regards to me saying Net Income can never be negative, is because I'm literally thinking of Income itself, and not "Profit" as you guys call "Net income"...

For instance, with regards to income, you can't have a negative number.... (Income... or Revenue) because even if you make zero sales, your revenue/income is 0.. that's what I was getting at.

I'm sorry for any confusion caused and the insults..... we do things differently seemingly.

gallery_7626_9_1537.jpg

MSC Application (Papersift): Passed 08/2015 Written Assessment: Passed 16/10/2015 Interview: Passed 16/10/2015 Fitness test: Passed 16/10/2015 Medical: Passed 16/10/2015 
Vetting: Passed 01/2016  Induction Evening (NSY): Attended 12/02/2016 Training: Completed 07/03/2016 - 11/04/2016 - 24 Day Intensive AttestationCompleted Sunday 12th June
First Shift: Sat 20/08/2016 19:00-04:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Application: Passed August 2016 Online tests: Passed October 2016 Day 1 Assessment Passed February 2017 Day 2 Assessment Passed April 2017 Vetting Status: Cleared Training intake start date: 30th August 2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Retina Macbook Pro w Touchbar 256GB SSD i5 2.9GHZ

Custom built PC:

Corsair Obsidian 750D Full ATX Case
Intel Core i7-6850k Six Core @ 3.6GHZ
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair Hydro H100i V2 CPU Cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHZ
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080TI 11GB GDDR5X
250GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive
500GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Thanks for conceding I am correct, Saw Doctor. It took you a while, and the concession speech is rather unusual, but nonetheless I will accept it.

I hope you took the time to read and understand what I typed there and in the Imgur link, and thus learned something today!

Have a great day!

No, I didn't click the links at all. Also, speaking of link, here's nice ones for you (I'm really spoiling you with clicking the "view it anyway" button)
http://www.urbandict...hp?term=sarcasm
http://www.urbandict...p?term=trolling
While your condecesion and cockiness is off the charts, I will not lower myself to give a false well wishing at the end of my post
:) :) :) :)

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

I'm going to lock this now since I don't see any more productive discussion happening here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users