Photo

Chief Operations Officer Needed for Emirates (Rank 1) World S3-A

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NSN Flyer

NSN Flyer

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Emirates Airline - Rank 1- (at time of writing), World S3-A is looking for a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to be responsible for aircraft route assignments from our key destinations of Dubai (DXB), Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Sharjah (SHJ). This role includes choosing routes that will be successful from our key destinations leasing gates and deploying suitable aircraft to them with reference to demand, range, fuel consumption and seat capacity. At time of writing our fleet includes: B747-100s, B727-200Advs, Trident3Bs, A300B4s 737-100s, Tu-154s, Dc10-10-40s and Il-18Ds all of which have ongoing deliveries which require deployments. Additionally on these routes the COO will be responsible for ensuring that ticket prices are at the maximum price where all classes have 100% capacity to ensure maximum profitability

Fleet selection and orders along with IFE, IFS and Cabin configuration will continue to be managed by the CEO therefore the applicant will have no responsibility for these areas of Emirates although they may become available for an applicant that has shown competency. The CEO may assist the COO with fleet deployments that have not been allocated at time of logging in. 

Applicants should apply by replying to this thread with why they would be good for the job, their top airline name and ranking along with their timezone and time available for Emirates airline so the CEO (NZDT time-zone) and COO are on at different times allowing all aircraft to be flying ASAP after delivery.  

Guest_us airways_*

Guest_us airways_*
  • Guests

Im in the pacific time zone

NSN Flyer

NSN Flyer

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Im in the pacific time zone

Ok - I see your only existing airline has no fleet or destinations, a $-35,000,000 valuation i.e $35,000,000 of debt so I am skeptical of you not bankrupting emirates therefore I will not be hiring you as COO

Any new applications are still up for consideration no COO has been hired yet 

Remington327

Remington327

• 2 posts

Well, I use to have an airline that was valued around 6billlion but the world it was in reset recently. I would love to be the COO as I am familiar with AE as well as love the actualy airline Emirates and its destinations from its main hub Dubai. Please consider me :)

ilm.aviation

ilm.aviation

Pro Member Co-founder of Alliedwings

• 59 posts

User's Awards

I would like to apply for the position of COO of emirates. I am very familiar with AE and think I have a lot of experience. Currently i am ranked 33 spot with my airline, Aeroflot in S3-C. I have though been mainly using my time in AE for my airline in 01, ranked 14th with over 230 billion dollars.

My top airline currently is EUAI:  http://ae31.airline-...e3o1&player=332

Myself: http://www.airline-e...lollingtroller/

I am in the Arabian time zone,

I am also very knowledgeable about emirates and their real destinations living so close to Dubai. 

Thanks for the opportunity to Apply.

Lollingtroller

10pu5om.jpg

NSN Flyer

NSN Flyer

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Although your username makes me weary to trust you, your experience and the quality of your current airlines means that I will hire you Lollingtroller, I now need your user name so I am able to give shared access to you :) . I assume you will adhere to the standards you set out when asking others to help with you airline in previous threads.  

ilm.aviation

ilm.aviation

• 59 posts

User's Awards

The username is just a funny joke so I do not have to use my real name.

My five digit number 37617.

Thank you for the opportunity to make Emirates the best it can possibly be. 

Co founder of Alliedwings, CEO of EUAI/ EUAI Regional, COO of Emirates airlines. 

10pu5om.jpg

ilm.aviation

ilm.aviation

• 59 posts

User's Awards

I will definitely adhere to the policies that I set our when giving out my airline to the community.

Thank you again

Co founder of Alliedwings, CEO of EUAI and EUAI Regional, COO of Emirates Airlines

10pu5om.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users