Hi! I'm Andorinha Linhas Aéreas Regionais CEO on R0.
We make regional services for many smaller cities in Brazil, but there are many airports missing.
I'll make a list of them and of its boardings per year in real life. I have searched and searched the total passenger number but i only found the boardings number from 2013 (sources on the final of the post).
- Barreiras Airport - Bahia state - Passaredo and Azul both fly to Salvador (SSA) and Brasília (BSB) - 44,359 boardings.
- Rio Verde Airport - Goiás state - Azul fly to Campinas - Viracopos (VCP) - 11,727 boardings.
- Três Lagoas Airport - Mato Grosso do Sul state - Azul fly to Campinas - Viracopos (VCP) and Passaredo fly to São Paulo - Guarulhos (GRU) - no information about passengers number - the airport opened on 2013.
- Patos de Minas Airport - Minas Gerais state - Azul fly to Campinas - Viracopos (VCP) and Belo Horizonte - Pampulha (PLU) - 5,791 boardings.
- Redenção Airport - Pará state - Sete fly to Marabá (MAB) - 2,667 boardings.
- Tucuruí Airport - Pará state - Azul fly to Belém (BEL) - 9,110.
- Ourilândia do Norte Airport - Pará state - Sete fly to Marabá (MAB) - 3,715 boardings.
- Monte Dourado Airport - Pará state - Sete fly to Macapá (MCP) and Belém (BEL) - 9,844 boardings.
- Santa Maria Airport - Rio Grande do Sul state - Azul fly to Porto Alegre (POA) - 7,101 boardings.
- Cacoal Airport - Rondônia state - Azul fly to Cuiabá (CGB) - 22,660 boardings.
Sources (all in portuguese):
Thank you since now,
Andorinha Linhas Aéreas Regionais CEO