Photo

How Can I Purchase Leased Aircraft?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pringy88

Pringy88

• 3 posts

Hi everyone,

I am new to this game, but pretty early on I have cracked a great way to build money up quickly, this involved leasing used aircraft. The game hasn't got much longer to go until it is over but I am in a position where I can afford to purchase aircraft that I have leased.

Now, here is the sticking point, I have leased 3 new aircraft, leased a load of used aircraft (these make up the majority of my fleet), and I also own a small proportion of my fleet. I want to start buying the used aircraft that I have leased but I can't find the option for this, whenever I view the list of leased aircraft under the airline finance section, only the new leased aircraft are displayed, not the used leased aircraft.

Can someone help me out please?

P.S. Loving this game already!

AceAir - Visit The World
AceAirLrgNew

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Go to the Aircraft menu, then select details on the aircraft you want to purchase. There should be an option to purchase the aircraft or terminate the lease early on that page.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Make sure to move your route/s first though from the old aircraft to your new aircraft. :P 

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
You can click "Aircraft" on the left menu, use the checkboxes to select one or more aircraft, and select "Buy from Lessor" at the bottom of the page. :)

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts

You can click "Aircraft" on the left menu, use the checkboxes to select one or more aircraft, and select "Buy from Lessor" at the bottom of the page. :)

That's perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users