Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Originally posted by Salomon
Correction: i had to persue you to let my alliance member lend the 747 to me and you insisted on the fact I had to be quick.

Im pissed at you because one day you act as a buisness man, offering $$ to people for leavng MAD and building a pretty impressive network in MAD.

And then, the next day, you dont object yourself at having your own alliance member ruining routes when one of you role as a mod is to try avoid trouble.

Clear?

[Edited on 11/27/2005 by Salomon]

U know, the aircraft was there on the market. I merely made an attractive agreement with Air Delft. I even thought about and gave u the B747-400D as a gesture of peace and frienship. Though, i see that didnt follow through...

Again, on the FRA-YYZ, any issues u and Pacifc have is none of my concern. Though, for ur information, i did tell him to reduce capacity on that route, though i see that he didnt follow that. Though, once i gain that route, i will re-address it and make sure both sides have equal share, as i already told u on a message, though u never responsed...

What Bluewings does, is what he does. I never told him anything. It was his call and his call only...

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
I think one of the major problem with you being a mod, is that ure also a player.

Dont take it personnal, but you can split between the 2, and to be honest, I could not.

Now I think everything was told inless you got something else to say.

**or pacific...

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yeah, i got something else to say... becuase im a mod and play the game, doesnt mean im the first person to hunt and kill off in AE becuase of some issue that has arising in the past couple of hours, which i didnt know even happened...

I sincerely hope some players in this game actually start acting more mature and stop holding anger against others. Lets try to stop finger pointing and actually come up with better answers to problems that can arise or have arising in this game.

Thanks...

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
now now ladies....

grumpyone

grumpyone

• 154 posts

Originally posted by Salomon
I think one of the major problem with you being a mod, is that ure also a player.

Dont take it personnal, but you can split between the 2, and to be honest, I could not.

Now I think everything was told inless you got something else to say.

**or pacific...

Found the BUG or Hacker or Manulipator or player who is Breaching AE Security measures or WHAT EVER

http://www.airlineem...php?player=9063

This is it for you Virgin, and Miller22 and TourqueWrench have been Emailed.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
yeah, 9063 Travelh0use is the perpetraitor. He also flies a J-31 YYZ-HND..... strange. Salomon, if you have a problem with Austrailis being a mod, make a thread to vote for another mod. Anyways, what does Maestro's moderating powers have ANYTHING to do with this? I suspect that Maestro is innocent, but i DO believe it is someone's 2nd or 3rd or 4th account, based on the name..... not blaming Travel House, Austrailis or Virgin Canada..... but i do suspect a cheater in our AE ranks

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
first of all, you cannot release gates that are a part of a terminal. Second, there's no way anybody could have gotten ahold of that many gates terminal or otherwise without a severe decrease in value. I only see Australis getting bigger. Let's be logical here for Christ's sake. And there are more than just Australis that would like to see LGA ruined. Hell, my biggest competition in SFO is based in LGA, and I'm only ranked 1 below Australis. Why isn't anybody blaming me? Oh, because it's popular to blame someone who has been falsely accused before, hoping this time it will stick. Well, it won't. By the way, if you're wondering, I am in no way connected to this occurrence. Not to say I'm not glad it happened but I have no clue how it happened.

[Edited on 11/28/2005 by AeroLinear]

jackthestrip

jackthestrip

• 160 posts
Hasnt one of you clicked that somebody could be setting up a new airline and releasing the gate straight away? Its been brought up plenty times before but doesnt seem like getting sorted.

Granted it would be a very sad individual to do this so many times like but its possible.

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
don't you think there would be a connection with the IP then? and if so don't you think miller would easily know who it was? and if so... then why would we even be blaming people beforehand?

jackthestrip

jackthestrip

• 160 posts
Unless they have a dynamic IP or behind some IP blocking website. Im not blaming people here..... more trying to throw a spanner in teh works to that pratt (grumpy whatshisface) who seems to be blaming everyone.

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
a dynamic IP would still show up from the same provider, first of all. also, if our admin have any idea how to track people down it shouldn't take them long to figure out who it is.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Maestro69 I have no issues with you in anyway, shape or form. But as a mod you seem to have this mentality when talking about your airline, not sure how to describe it, but it just ain't right. maybe your a highstrung fellow, or maybe you like RedBull. Either way settle down and stop talking it so personally. WAA needs to learn how to deal with its issues a fair way. When a player leaves, not A/C sale or gate movements, return and mothball everything, thats how it works. Selling at value is great but in marketing times where waits are long and markups are 15%+ selling at value is, well cheating. You give your airline and other WAA member's airlines an unfair advantage that should be stopped.

[Edited on 11/29/2005 by galapagapop]

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
that's like half the point of alliance. benefits on AC. Without that it's just a ball-less ceasefire between hubs which I find at best convenient but not quite "cooperative"

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts
Its only a free internet game:cool:

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
and yet we continue with the Maestro69's bashing.....

Wow, i wonder if all the people accusing me are so self-righteous and clean as they wish to portray themselves...

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by galapagapop
Maestro69 I have to issues with you in anyway, shape or form. But as a mod you seem to have this mentality when talking about your airline, not sure how to describe it, but it just ain't right. maybe your a highstrung fellow, or maybe you like RedBull. Either way settle down and stop talking it so personally. WAA needs to learn how to deal with its issues a fair way. When a player leaves, not A/C sale or gate movements, return and mothball everything, thats how it works. Selling at value is great but in marketing times where waits are long and markups are 15%+ selling at value is, well cheating. You give your airline and other WAA member's airlines an unfair advantage that should be stopped.

umm.. an alliance does give aircraft to each other, and bluewings and myself are brokers for the WAA and sell above value .. that is not cheating, and if it is.. wow this would be a gay game... WAA is not cheating, its just that you personally hate maestro for no reason at all. Or just come out and say the actual reason than blindy saying we are cheating when we are not

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts

Originally posted by Nathaniel

Originally posted by galapagapop
Maestro69 I have to issues with you in anyway, shape or form. But as a mod you seem to have this mentality when talking about your airline, not sure how to describe it, but it just ain't right. maybe your a highstrung fellow, or maybe you like RedBull. Either way settle down and stop talking it so personally. WAA needs to learn how to deal with its issues a fair way. When a player leaves, not A/C sale or gate movements, return and mothball everything, thats how it works. Selling at value is great but in marketing times where waits are long and markups are 15%+ selling at value is, well cheating. You give your airline and other WAA member's airlines an unfair advantage that should be stopped.

umm.. an alliance does give aircraft to each other, and bluewings and myself are brokers for the WAA and sell above value .. that is not cheating, and if it is.. wow this would be a gay game... WAA is not cheating, its just that you personally hate maestro for no reason at all. Or just come out and say the actual reason than blindy saying we are cheating when we are not

i agree with nathaniel on this one.

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
I see what Galapagapop means. Selling aircrafts between alliance partners at a discount price is fine. I did that when I ordered a bunch of a333s.

However, when someone is leaving for any reason, players should not take advantage of the situation.

When Chicken left, he monthballed all his J-31s.

When travelyn left, he sold his Q300s to Australis at half price, it was discovered and Australis was punished.

But this time, when Pacific leaves and sells widebodies cheap, no one seems to complain.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
except pacific did not sell them for cheap, they were just off market value

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
i think if bluewings was cheating both australis and I would have been punished. i see no such action, so i will assume what we did was well within the limits of the game. for anyone to say otherwise is mere speculation and rumor. you don't define the rules, miller does. that may sound harsh and *******-ish to some of you but hey, if you want to play a game where there are no "unfair" advantages, stick to tic-tac-toe. cat wins every time, trust me. in this game there are many factors involved with the success of an airline. different people in the top 10 have gotten there by exploiting different factors. to say buying aircraft cheaply is "cheating" is just like saying that since travel house decides to blanket the entire earth with routes instead of sticking to a few hubs only is cheating. it's clearly only annoying, not cheating. people would laugh at you if you accused someone of cheating because they sold all their AC at 5 million over value and made a large profit. the same result SHOULD happen if you accuse someone for cheating when they bought aircraft at 5 million under value for a large profit. both are just financial transactions. the only reason you accuse WAA is because alliance members were the only involved parties. if bluewings had sold all at the same price on the used market nobody would have cared. so you are wrong to say because he selected his buyers specifically it is cheating. The purpose of an alliance is to work for the good of that alliance, and the best alliance move bluewings could have made to keep WAA control of FRA was sell all of his assets to WAA members. He didn't give anybody half price, though he did give us a discount as alliance members. This is not uncommon, as I see ads in the classifieds all the time with alliance discounts. We pledged to buy all his aircraft, so he had to need of placing any ads. So put away your pitchforks and torches already and quit whining about things you aren't a part of and therefore did not benefit from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users