Long Absence

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lukediver

lukediver

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts

User's Awards

I tried to look for this topic with forum "search" and in the wiki...however I am not able to find a answer.

So: if I have a 1 week vacation with no access to AE, will this long absence impact my game in terms of "you are not playing anymore so we close down your airline"?

Or I will only face financial/operational issues (understandable)?

or to keep it simple: if I am not logging in for 1 week...there is an automatic cancellation of the game?

Tks

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

It'll only be financial/operational issues :)

QITdCef.png

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

You can avoid this by asking another person to manage the airline as long absence might cause routes to lose money and might impact the airline.

Mr PAG 

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

The current rules are:

1) If you have an airline operating 0 routes, it will get shut down after three days of inactivity.

2) If you have an airline operating more than one route, it will get shut down after 21 days of inactivity.

Therefore, if your airline is operating at least one route, you should be fine. ;)

cUDPatH.jpg

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

The current rules are:

1) If you have an airline operating 0 routes, it will get shut down after three days of inactivity.

2) If you have an airline operating more than one route, it will get shut down after 21 days of inactivity.

Therefore, if your airline is operating at least one route, you should be fine. ;)

Then why do we have so much clutter with the airlines at $7.5K? 

And I've left MASSIVE airlines running for two months or so when I went on vacation and all was fine...

QITdCef.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

if your airline is operating at least one route, you should be fine. ;)

The gotcha with this is expiring aircraft leases or aircraft seizure due to low cash balance. It's possible for one or both of these to cause your airline to stop operating routes after your vacation starts, and at that point the airline becomes eligible for deletion in just a few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users