Photo

Livery Voting

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

Vote for your favorite livery! I will not set up the poll because I want you to post below and explain why you chose it over others.

1:

pcbmmOb.png

2:

REMOVED AS PER REQUEST BY DESIGNER

3:

post-4084-0-67269000-1405629162_thumb.pn

4:

REMOVED AS PER REQUEST BY DESIGNER

5:

8lCOf1R.jpg

6:

FgYoz7T.png

7:

post-20617-0-19065300-1405791340_thumb.p

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

Why?

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

I personally go with 1, I believe that it is the most elegant while keeping things simple, and represents this alliance's ideologies rather well.

Nusak

Nusak

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

Can they say something else than KLM? like... Endevour?  ;)

Boing the Ostrich

Boing the Ostrich

AE's Arab Bird

• 946 posts

User's Awards

1, Simple, but not too minimalistic. Its lovely.

AXUbLwK.pngDWA_Sig_3_8.png

Nusak

Nusak

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

I vote for 1 as well.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   
#3, its sleek and looks nice :P

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

So, Eastwind finally decided to fix his link, so if you want to retract your vote and vote for him instead, go right ahead.

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Wow, its a tough one to decide. I am going to vote for number 3 because its clean, sleek and modern, however I would like to see it reworked with number 6's tail, which I actually really like! :P I also have to say the design for number 1 is very sophisticated and a tough decision, but I like that it has the slogan included. Maybe that could also be reworked in the number 3 design? :P

So, yeah, I vote number 3,

Royen. 

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

So, Eastwind finally decided to fix his link, so if you want to retract your vote and vote for him instead, go right ahead.

Thank you. I still decide 3 however due to its nice overall style

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Ultimately, I will cast my vote for Option 1, because I do think it presents a clean look and feel complementary to the intended alliance image.

However, I would like to see some modification of the alliance logo placement. Currently, the majority of the options go towards a Delta-esque implementation on the tail, which I personally don't think suits the logo design. I believe Option 5 implemented the Delta-esque tail design best, although I am more impressed with the design leading towards the tail (sort of SkyTeam-ish, I would say).

Another point of issue I take with Option 1 is the inclusion of the tag line. As far as I know, most alliances do not include a tag line on their livery, and it honestly makes things look more cluttered. Removal might be worth discussing.

Finally (and this might just be because the KLM logo is unusual), the alignment of both the member airline name and the alliance name does not appear to be consistent on all three aircraft. Would this be resolved?

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts

Personally, it is a tough choice for me between 1 and 7. I like 1's simple sophistication; not too fancy, but not too bare, although it may be slightly cluttered, I really like how it doesn't look like your average alliance livery jet  On the other hand, I like 7 even more for it's simplicity; however, the logo near the front seems unwieldy and squeezed in too much. Overall, though, I've decided to vote for #1, mainly because it's different from the alliance livery's I've come to expect, but not too different that it doesn't work as one.

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

So currently, it seems like there is...

OPTION 1: 5 Votes

OPTION 3: 3 Votes

OPTION 5, 6, 7: 0 Votes

There are still a number of people who haven't voted yet. :P So stay tuned for the formal decision tonight.

cUDPatH.jpg

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

Technically, stay tuned for the informal decision tonight, seeing as this is an informal competition. Regardless, voting ends 5 hours from now

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Technically, stay tuned for the informal decision tonight, seeing as this is an informal competition. Regardless, voting ends 5 hours from now

That's a lot of informals XD

cUDPatH.jpg

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

Well its a little over 5 hours, but oh well.

The winner is bobzesoviet! Congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users