• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

+1 for alliteration in title :P

"Add a creative title that best describes you"

Hello! My name is Alaska Airlines (one of my favorite real world airlines), and I am here today because I am applying to your wonderful alliance.

Some (Aviation-Related) Random Info About Me

Well, (one of) my favorite airline(s) is Alaska Airlines, my favorite aircraft would have to be the 787-800, and my least favorite would have to be American Airlines (which is bad because I'm flying on it in about a few weeks.) I have flown multiple times before to different destinations (most of which were domestic; I have only been to ONE country outside of the US.)

My Motive For Joining

I want to join because I feel that this new alliance could use an extra comrade, and I gladly volunteer! I can add airlines that span different parts of the globe that currently are not connected by Alliedwings.

How I Can Help

As I mentioned above, I can add more airlines to this alliance. Eventually we will span a large area of this planet. Currently, I operate one airline in R3, which is based in Nairobi, so if I am accepted, we have a link in Eastern Africa.

Media

Here comes the bad part. I absolutely positively can not draw, design, or paint for my life. I have such a wonderful imagination; meanwhile I can't put what I think on paper.

Airline History

I started playing Airline Empires about a year ago (on a different account). I've had numerous successful airlines (on both accounts) in a variety of worlds (except open/no political restrictions worlds.) I think my best airline was one based in Honolulu with about 70+ destinations (on the Pacific coast mainly) and a pretty large fleet. Then the world ended. So unfortunately that one is gone. I currently run a single airline in R3 named Kenyan International Airlines which is expanding at an exponential rate. I only started yesterday, but I've attempted to fit this airline into the playing rules of R3, such as original name, economy and business classes, and realistic configurations. I need a logo and livery, which I can not make myself (see above.)

Other Stuff

As I mentioned above, I do not operate in open worlds. Why? Because it's weird. You could be an airline based in Pyongyang operating a route from Bangkok to Oslo. They fill up quickly, and for realistic airlines like those that I make, it is a living hell.

Thank you for reading this application. I look forward to your decision. :D

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Thanks for applying! This will be reviewed and voted upon by our board. Expect a reply within the coming days.  :D

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Thank you for waiting. You have been ACCEPTED into our alliance!

We he sent you your welcome package.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

Thanks! I can't wait to start working with the rest of the alliance! ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users