Photo

Starting Anew In Another World??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Paul Max

Paul Max

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Hello. I just started playing this game a few days ago and I love it and like most new players I have started in the S4 Sandbox World. I have noticed the Game Progress bar only goes till 2015. After the game progress ends I am assuming I will be kicked out of the Sandbox and into another world. My question is, what happens to my planes and routes?? Can I take these with me to another world or will I have to start anew??

Yoshi

Yoshi

Non-revving since birth

• 164 posts

Your airline will be wiped out.  No exceptions.

KHCoAFp.jpg
A member of SkyWorld | Former member of "old" Azure
YoshiCraft2011 YouTube channel
#2K11 blog
If you'd like a livery designed, feel free to PM me.
--Yoshi

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

After the game progress ends I am assuming I will be kicked out of the Sandbox and into another world.

At the end of each world, all airlines in the world are wiped out and the world starts over. Most worlds last about 4 months if you join at the beginning, though some are shorter and R0/R1 are 9-10 months long. S4 is especially short as it's meant as a training ground and not for more permanent airlines.

Also you can play in multiple worlds at the same time, subject to the total airline limit in each world and the airline-per-player limit in each world. :)

Paul Max

Paul Max

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Thanks Yuxi and Yoshi. After posting this question I did realize I can play more than one world at a time but since I want experience I will stick with one world for now.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

If only we got rewards for playing in sandbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users