Photo

Adding IFE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Taffy

Taffy

• 5 posts

Could someone let me know, "how do I add IFE to a plane"? and can it be done while it's flying.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

To add IFE to a plane, you would need to first of all make an IFE system (obviously :P )

Then, you have to make a new seat configuration for the plane you want to include it in.

Lastly, you switch all airplanes of that type from the old config to the new config. You can do this on the seat config page in case you don't want to go through every single plane switching over to the new config.

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

Taffy

Taffy

• 5 posts

Could someone let me know, "how do I add IFE to a plane"? and can it be done while it's flying.

Do I have to have a certain number of planes before seat configuration, as I have saved one, but can't link it to my plane!

Taffy

Taffy

• 5 posts

I have saved the Seat configuration, but it's not letting me link it to my plane!

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

I have saved the Seat configuration, but it's not letting me link it to my plane!

Are you trying to install the new seat configuration from the aircraft details page? Are you sure the configuration was for the correct aircraft type?

Taffy

Taffy

• 5 posts

AE DEV: I have an IFE in the "IFS" page, put i can't seem to link it to a plane!!!! :|

Taffy

Taffy

• 5 posts

AE DEV: I have an IFE in the IFS page, put I can't seem to link it to a plane?  :| 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users