Photo

Purchasing Only One Plane

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Paul Max

Paul Max

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Hello,  I just started this game not too long ago and I want to purchase a 2nd plane.  I have picked the plane and I entered the number 1 for planes I want to negotiate for and then it says "Start delivery in 4 weeks and deliver one aircraft every 2 weeks but I just want to purchase ONE aircraft for now.  What happens if I click Confirm Purchase??  Will only one plane be purchased or will I be forced to buy one plane every 2 weeks?? 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Only 1 plane will be purchased :P

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

saninb

saninb

• 1 posts

Hello,  I just started this game not too long ago and I want to purchase a 2nd plane.  I have picked the plane and I entered the number 1 for planes I want to negotiate for and then it says "Start delivery in 4 weeks and deliver one aircraft every 2 weeks but I just want to purchase ONE aircraft for now.  What happens if I click Confirm Purchase??  Will only one plane be purchased or will I be forced to buy one plane every 2 weeks?? 

Just click it, it's a game :D

Giziar

Giziar

AE Player

• 44 posts

User's Awards

Only one will be purchased and it will be delivered in four weeks; the only planes to be delivered direct is your starting plane and the planes you purchase at the second hand market

Paul Max

Paul Max

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Thanks everyone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users