The Concorde Alliance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_RUFAir_*

Guest_RUFAir_*
  • Guests
RUF DEBUTS A NEW ALLIANCE

LAS VEGAS,NV: RUF International Airlines and its parter Solaris, Viking Aviation, FALK,g8 Breeze Air and JetGo! has formed a new alliance named Concorde at the press conference held at Bellagio Hotel today. The Concorde Alliance would offer passengers a check-through service to all Concorde Alliance flights and offers the passenger a low fare starting at $199 on routes within 2 hours as well as Frequent flyer benefits. Currently we have a main hub at Las Vegas and a Connection GAteway at Phoenix and Orlando so we can connect the route network with Solaris.

THE CONCORDE ALLIANCE- TOGETHER WE GROW!

Airlines Fleet Summary
RUF INTL AIRLINES
BASED IN SAN FRANCISCO
OFFERS SERVICE TO LAS VEGAS, SACRAMENTO, VANCOUVER, SAN DIEGO, LOS ANGELES AND MORE . ..
2X BAE J-31
1 X ATR-42-500 (PLUS ONE ON ORDER)
2 X AIRBUS A319 (FUTURE)
2X AIRBUS A320 (FUTURE)

SOLARIS
BASED IN ALBANY,NY OFFERS SERVICE TO TORONTO, BUFFALO, CHARLOTTE, PHILLADELPHIA, JFK, LaGuardia, Washington NAtional, Chicago and soon Orlando

using a fleet of
2x BAE J31
1x BEECH 1900D

JetGo!
Based in Las Vegas offers service to Reno, Phoenix Sky HArbour, Tucson, San Francisco (code shared), Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, Vancouver and soon Mexico City . .
Fleet
2x BAE J31
2x Beech 1900D
2x EmbraerERJ145 (Future)

VIKING AVIATION
Based in Houston and flies to Austin, Dallas, Memphis and soon to Phoenix when we recieve an ATR42. Viking operates a pair of J31s.

FALK - Fly Avionics and Leisure Kompanier - based in Phoenix and operates routes to Houston, Orlando and Los Angeles. Operating a pair of Beechcraft 1900D

g8 Breeze Air operates routes to Memphis, Albany (code shared with Solaris), Miami, Palm Beach, Fort Myers, San Juan and Myrtle Beach which would offer passengers travelling on the alliance airlines routes to the Carribean as well as connection to New York and Phoenix. We operates a pair of Beech 1900D

Dickinson Airlines is based in Bangkok and offers service to Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Phuket. The airline is a regional asian member and does not offer any alliance services. The airline uses the concorde alliance airlines to train their staff in exchange with frequent flyer benefits for our frequent flyers on Dickinson Hotels and Resorts reddeming in las vegas and Hollywood.

Currently we're looking for members to join our Alliance with a qualification of operating more than two aircrafts; based in Newark or Miami and willing to operate a route to Las Vegas or Phoenix. If you are interested please submit a mail to us at robertjuliat@gmail.com

Posted Image

[Edited on 6/11/2005 by RUFAir]

[Edited on 6/12/2005 by RUFAir]

Guest_RUFAir_*

Guest_RUFAir_*
  • Guests
NEWS UPDATE
--------------------
DICKINSON airline based in Thailand and g8 breeze air based in Orlando will join The Concorde Alliance. We will keep you updated

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
I'm interested BUT i have a hub in CMH, which isnt exactly where you want. I could fly to EWR if you needed me to, but my fleet is small(2 B1900D with a A318 coming), so for the moment PHX is pretty much out of the question. I really want to join an alliance, however, and yours sounds great. I hope to become a member of your team.

Kevin

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
ApplAir resigns from Concorde Alliance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users