Photo

US Or China

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

Hey all, I would like to try on China and US one day so may I know which one is better as their airport are very big.

I tried before canada and Thailand

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

US tends to have more competition, China is more likely to be dominated by 2-3 big airlines.

Airline Managment Corp.

Airline Managment Corp.

AE Dispatcher.

• 57 posts

User's Awards

Well i prefer Europe but of those two i'd try China.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

"China-10 United states-24" That's from S3-C. Take your pick :P

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts
So you all like china? I agree with the two big players dominating big routes

What about europe at R world you can make how many terminal?

ngauvin71

ngauvin71

Proud Canadian

• 10 posts

Europe's not a good idea, the minute that the EU is in effect, all the bigger euro airlines will eat up the smaller airlines, creating an impenetrable fortress. 

Canada is normally an easy market being that it's domestic routes are very popular, although, if I had to choose between USA and China, I would take the USA due to its abundance of domestic routes and territories abroad (Guam for instance)

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

There is only one good reason to choose China, you won't be annoyed by heliports if you forget to set minimum runway length in your airport search.

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      

China = less competitors, but larger ones

USA = lots of small competitors

So initally, China would be better, although the US might come out favorable in the long run.

AIRmaster8

AIRmaster8

Aviation enthusiast

• 53 posts

User's Awards

In china, the big airports are initially in the east, making them far from Europe.  The US has a rather close range to Europe considering the distance from, say JFK to LHR.  Compare that to the distance between LHR, CDG, FRA, AMS etc.  and Eastern China.  For these and other reasons and others, I say US is a better choice.

FuturePilot35

FuturePilot35

AE Player

• 34 posts

I'd choose China even though there is less demand, for its lack of competitors more than make up for it, and the abundance of semi-major airports like WUH, CKG and SYX. China is underrated.

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts

In china, the big airports are initially in the east, making them far from Europe.  The US has a rather close range to Europe considering the distance from, say JFK to LHR.  Compare that to the distance between LHR, CDG, FRA, AMS etc.  and Eastern China.  For these and other reasons and others, I say US is a better choice.

AH HEM.

Urumqi, Hohhot, Lhasa, Chongqing, Kunming.

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      
Urumqi, Hohhot & Lhasa are by no means as big as their US-east-coast counterparts. And while Kunming & Chongqing are closer to Europe than PEK or Shanghai, I wish you good luck operating a 757 to anywhere in Europe. Even a 767 is pretty stretched flying between China and Europe.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Urumqi, Hohhot & Lhasa are by no means as big as their US-east-coast counterparts. And while Kunming & Chongqing are closer to Europe than PEK or Shanghai, I wish you good luck operating a 757 to anywhere in Europe. Even a 767 is pretty stretched flying between China and Europe.

URC is definitley, while the other two are smaller. 

QITdCef.png

AIRmaster8

AIRmaster8

Aviation enthusiast

• 53 posts

User's Awards

The Highest demand you will get for a Europe-China route is going to be on the east of China, where Beijing, Guangzhou, and Shanghai are located.  I suppose you can fly from urumqi but it won't give you as much money.

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

I play China a lot.   I could care less about who dominates.  Ther'es plenty of room to place planes.   But now that you mention it  . I don't connect to Europe a lot.From China

Theres a few routes pulling a million a day though , even when they were occupied already.    My airlines are hodge podge though.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

China's market is better, you got less competition (I'm one of the competitor, so be ready to fail), although if you're going for the spamlines, go with the US and destroy the market there because it's bigger.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

btw, europe is not a bad idea. You just need to either fly tier 2 and tier 3 routes or go somewhere else. 4 is also good, but demand is super low, 2 is likely to have 1-3 competitors, while 3 and 4 will probably have 0.Some examples of a tier 1, 2 and 3 route:

1- london heathrow-haneda

2. london gatwick-dubai

3.london luton- bari

4. london southend- cork

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Depends on the type of airline. An LCC would thrive in higher competition, but China is great for large airlines.

wgOP4y0.jpg

Crane Airlines CEO

Crane Airlines CEO

CEO Crane Airways

• 16 posts

China, Im 2nd in chinese airlines in world R0

China is alot of fun and very forgiving

CourtingPsych0

CourtingPsych0

Ryan Air - Ceo

• 87 posts

china makes the money but so does america, but the difference is america always gets hammered by airlines and is a battle to make a profit in early game as everyone will literally DESTROY any chance of a multi million route just for the demand 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users