Photo

Ae poll on varying issues

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Ae poll on varying issues (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you view russia as a legitimate threat to the international community?

1. Yes, I view Russia as a Geo-political foe to western power in many instances (syria, libya, isreal, the stans, ukraine, and Egypt) (5 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

2. Yes, I view Russia as a legitimate threat to the well being of the world and international community. (12 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. No, I think Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things. (6 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

4. No, think Russia is a good addition to the international community and is doing the right thing. (I support putin) (3 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

Should Crimea be russian?

1. No, It is a part of Ukraine, Ukraine wishes to keep it. So it can do so. (13 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Yes and no, I think if Cremia wants to be russian it can. However I feel this is just another victory for Russia and the international community and teed to grow a back bone. (8 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

3. Yes, All hail Russia! (1 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. Yes, screw Ukraine give crimea to russia they want to be part of it. (4 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Check things you view as wrong.

1. Bengahzi cover up. (10 votes [7.46%])

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

2. Venezuala. (10 votes [7.46%])

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

3. North korean affairs. (18 votes [13.43%])

Percentage of vote: 13.43%

4. Chines, japanese, and philliphine Island grab. (13 votes [9.70%])

Percentage of vote: 9.70%

5. Chinas abuse of animals (13 votes [9.70%])

6. Obamacare (11 votes [8.21%])

Percentage of vote: 8.21%

7. US world police (12 votes [8.96%])

Percentage of vote: 8.96%

8. Us monetary system (6 votes [4.48%])

Percentage of vote: 4.48%

9. Russia as a bully (13 votes [9.70%])

10. Terrorism (19 votes [14.18%])

Percentage of vote: 14.18%

11. Others (9 votes [6.72%])

Percentage of vote: 6.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Yep give me the views

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts
As much as I think Crimea rightfully belongs to Ukraine (really, Russia signed an international treaty in 93(?) about it), I know the smartest thing is for Ukraine to let them go, because if they don't, it's going to be an excuse for Russia to invade Ukraine proper.

On a slightly irrelevant point, the last Tom Clancy novel (released last December), so far has fit most of what has happened in Ukraine in the last 2 months.

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Egypt has been an ally of the US since Mubarak has taken power. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I'm not voting because the vote is biased and no answers suit my opinions. I'm indifferent towards Russia. I don't think it should have invaded Ukraine and Chechnya should be give a form of autonomy in my opinion. Crimea can choose either way on Russia, although I'm against any change in government there. As for the third question, that is completely biased.

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

I give all neccessary choices to participants in the survey. I provide every view I have heard on the first two and most issues challenging us curently are included plus and other option is provided. 

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

No? I feel the Crimean issue should be decided however they see fit, they being the Crimeans.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Crimea calls for Russia, and therefore Russia must answer their call. This is following the concept of self-determination which the US has preached for years: the right of the people in a particular region to decide their nation.

However, I believe that the one thing that has gone too far is the American habit of interfering in other nations' affairs. The world does not need nor cares for the United States going around and screwing up their domestic situation.

QITdCef.png

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Yes, screw Ukraine give crimea to russia they want to be part of it

for you hake

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

Put it this way Adam, if I kept you in a house and you really wanted to get out, I'd let you. If you want to join your neighbours, sure. While I mightn't like trying neighbours, I have to respect how you feel about it. The guy 5 doors up shouldn't be able to dictate who you can go to. Now, the house is Ukraine and you're Crimea. However if you want to stay, I'd like that too.

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Hake there is a poll option for that screw Ukraine and their rightful possession and give Crimea to bbully ruussia because they want to go. (the last option)

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

But maybe they don't want to go? I won't tell you whether they do or not until the referendum.

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Its pretty obvious they want to be russian. 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

This is why your posting privileges should be revoked.

Could not agree more

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
No one knows the exact position of the people of Crimea, or most of them anyhow, indeed there are a group of people running around with their Russian flags, but there are also Russian soldiers watching their every move, pro Ukraine movements would be silenced and the referendum under the control of Putin will not be fair at all, it will not be the vote of the people it will be the vote of Putin.

I'll admit Crimea does have something like 50% Russian speakers but that still doesn't give them enough of a percent to break away - within my personal opinion the Russians should be forced to withdraw which will mean there is no occupational presence and then the Crimea should vote under UN watch. Although Russia is a very corrupt nation and would not let this happen.

On the issue of the international community, they simply cannot and will not take any form of major action against Russia, simply because Putin is a character looking to warmonger and personally I believe he has destroyed the work of Gorbachev and is taking Russia back to the Soviet times. If the international community were to stand up against Putin it would likely cause a global crisis, restarting a Cold War like motion.

banner_signature_northern.png

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I agree with Northern, Crimea needs an independent, unbiased vote. I've always tried to see the best in Putin but recently it seems Russia really has gone downhill with more Chechnyan troubles, anti-gay laws and now this illegal occupication.

Tofu cannot think of name

Tofu cannot think of name

eat the rich

• 31 posts

oh yes because there are people on here who wouldn't check terrorism off as wrong

sure

yeah

uh huh

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

Frdm920

Frdm920

Professional Chat Killer

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 558 posts

User's Awards

"The Cold War Ended"

Well apparenty the West (NATO in particular) didn't get the memo...

As this article argues, we're just as much to blame for the situation as Putin is, aggresively expanding NATO into and putting ballistic missiles in Russia's historical sphere of influence at a time when they posed no credible threat kept the relationship tense with a sense of mistrust and rubbing victory into the face of a defeated foe, something that no doubt as pissed Russia and Putin off to no end.

The final straw was Ukraine, interfering in the internal affairs of another country (something we normally condemn by the way) and actively backing protestors leading to the overthrow of a democratically elected, pro-Russian leader/government RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO RUSSIA, leading to a pro-EU, pro-West (oh how convient for us) government that doesn't have democratic legitimacy and was supported by the OUN (who incidentally are a group that also supported the Nazis), which the West now recognises as being the legitimate government of Ukraine (pro-tip, they're not [at least not yet]) mainly because they're in favour of us rather than Russia.

Now look at it from Moscow's perspective, the US/EU/NATO has just helped toppled a government that had good relations with you, in a country that has strong economic, cultural and strategic ties with your country (60% of Crimeans are Russian, Russia bases its fleet in Crimea, and Ukraine is key to Russian trade) and now the country has a pro-Western non-legitimate leadership, backed by the same people who helped overthrow your ally.

Wouldn't you be pissed off and attempt to reassert your influence and protect your strategic interests?

a0149d3efa.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

NATO, Russia, the US, ugghh too much drama, seems like they obsess with soap opera 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users