Photo

When you get rid of aircraft, when does it enter the Used Aircraft market?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Title says it all. When do they enter the market? Because when I terminate the lease for an aircraft, I can't seem to find it again in the Used market in the next game day.

QITdCef.png

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Usually, they'll be added after a few days.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

There is a random delay before they appear on the used market. This is to keep players from setting up aircraft feeder networks to get around delivery rate limits, since that's the main limiting factor to the rate of airline growth in the game. For airlines under a week old (real life time), terminated/sold aircraft do not appear on the used market at all.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Really? Because in...I can't remember, but it was one of the Realistic Worlds (R2, I think) I started an airline, went straight to the Used market, and picked up a VERY good amount of planes...

QITdCef.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

Really? Because in...I can't remember, but it was one of the Realistic Worlds (R2, I think) I started an airline, went straight to the Used market, and picked up a VERY good amount of planes...

That doesn't contradict anything I said. :P Oh and when airlines are shut down either manually or through inactivity, all of their aircraft are put on the used market immediately (assuming the airline is at least a week old).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users