Photo

Application Elijah101 EZ-Airways Asia

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Elijah101

Elijah101

• 2 posts

Hello Staff at AAA,

As seen this is my application for the AAA Alliance, My username is Elijah101 and my current Airline is EZ-Airways Asia on the Rδ server. my base is in NRT Tokyo and i hope tho doesn't Interferer with any alliance members. I could be a valuable asset to the alliance with a connection through Japan. I check my airline repeatedly everyday possible so activity isn't a problem with me. I'm not very active in the forum which i hope isn't a problem.

Look forward to hearing back from you. Much anticipation

Sincerely, Elijah101 

Attached Files

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Dear Elijah101,

Thank you for applying to aaaalliance. Your application is appreciated, however, as aaa is community focused alliance, we would like to see community involvement from members.

Therefore, we cannot accept this application at this time, however if you were to become more active in the forums and chat, feel free to apply again at a later time.

Thank you again,

nxwm2001

aaaalliance member

cUDPatH.jpg

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

As I was reading this, I thought, my oh my, doesn't this sound familiar?

Dear Elijah101,

Thank you for applying to aaaalliance. Your application is appreciated, however, as aaa is community focused alliance, we would like to see community involvement from members.

Therefore, we cannot accept this application at this time, however if you were to become more active in the forums and chat, feel free to apply again at a later time.

Thank you again,

nxwm2001

aaaalliance member

While your application is appreciated, we, as a community focused alliance, would like to see community involvement from members.

Therefore, I cannot accept this application, however if you were to become more active in the forums and chat, feel free to apply again later.

Thank you for applying, however.

( http://www.airline-e...ic-application/ )

I have bolded all duplicate phrases in the above two quotes.

By my calculations, approximately 90% of what I said reappeared in your response.

What a funny coincidence.

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

As I was reading this, I thought, my oh my, doesn't this sound familiar?

( http://www.airline-e...ic-application/ )

I have bolded all duplicate phrases in the above two quotes.

By my calculations, approximately 90% of what I said reappeared in your response.

What a funny coincidence.

Right? Very funny. XD

cUDPatH.jpg

Elijah101

Elijah101

• 2 posts

Well this is a good way get some more posts  ;)

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Please do not spam the application forum as we will have to take action and lock the discussion, thank you.

cUDPatH.jpg

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

While I am not a member of this alliance so I may be wrong (please feel free to correct :P ) but when he says "we would like to see community involvement from members." that has nothing to do with post counts as that  can be in some joke of a thread that is really no discussion. You could apply and have it as your first post and be considered more involved with the community than having 500 posts if you never posted in the forums but were active in discussion in in  the chat so people got to get a feel for who you are. Thesis of this is shear posts mean s***, its what is posted or talked about in chat that determines your involvement.

Signature%203.png

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

While I am not a member of this alliance so I may be wrong (please feel free to correct :P ) but when he says "we would like to see community involvement from members." that has nothing to do with post counts as that  can be in some joke of a thread that is really no discussion. You could apply and have it as your first post and be considered more involved with the community than having 500 posts if you never posted in the forums but were active in discussion in in  the chat so people got to get a feel for who you are. Thesis of this is shear posts mean s***, its what is posted or talked about in chat that determines your involvement.

Well in the original response nothing was said only "community involvement".  Actually, "more active in the forums and chat" was pretty much it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rδ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users