9 replies to this topic

Emiel Airlines Group

Emiel Airlines Group

The Flying Dutch XP

• 46 posts

User's Awards

6    3      

Hi i have a question,

My airline Qantas Airways had to cease operations due financial problems. What wil happen with the Alliance, which airline is going to be the Alliance leader??

Thanks

&MI&L

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

If you choose to leave the alliance I think you can choose which airline takes over as leader.  However, one of my airlines go deleted due to inactivity and my alliance ended up with no leader

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
One of you starts a new alliance and invites the others to join. Think you could keep the same alliance name.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

One of you starts a new alliance and invites the others to join. Think you could keep the same alliance name.

Yeah that's what I did when my airline bankrupted (although I think one person stayed in the old alliance so now there are two :giggle: )

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
Wonder if Alliance names etc should be copywriter. In the past of accepted invitation to join what considered respectful only to find it contained none of the airlines, players I had expected. Same with airline names get confusing.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Wonder if Alliance names etc should be copywriter. In the past of accepted invitation to join what considered respectful only to find it contained none of the airlines, players I had expected. Same with airline names get confusing.

This has been mention before since if "X Airways" exists another person can come along and say "X AIRWAYS" or "x airways" "X Airways." etc so I suppose the same should apply to "X Alliance" to distinguish it from people copying it and saying "x alliance" and the likes

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Based on past experience:

Should the leader airline be unexpectedly terminated, the head administrator of the alliance needs to speak to Yuxi to have the alliance reassigned to another airline. In the meantime, the alliance will still operate, but no administrative actions can be taken.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Based on past experience:

Should the leader airline be unexpectedly terminated, the head administrator of the alliance needs to speak to Yuxi to have the alliance reassigned to another airline. In the meantime, the alliance will still operate, but no administrative actions can be taken.

At least I know now ^_^ But, was there (at some stage) something that gave leadership to a random airline within the alliance?

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

At least I know now ^_^ But, was there (at some stage) something that gave leadership to a random airline within the alliance?

Not as far as I'm aware of.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Not as far as I'm aware of.