Problem with sheduling routes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Skyhawk535

Skyhawk535

AE Player

• 25 posts

Hey people!

I am playing this game now for some weeks but I got a problem today.

My aircraft has about 72 hours available, but when I try to use it on new routes I see a message about the aircraft's shedule is insufficient or something like that.

Can somebody explain me what I can do with this problem? Because I tried already for about 10 new routes, but still getting the same message.

Thanks!

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

Does it say Insufficient hours or incompatible schedule? Because if it is the latter, I know what the problem is.

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

Skyhawk535

Skyhawk535

AE Player

• 25 posts

Does it say Insufficient hours or incompatible schedule? Because if it is the latter, I know what the problem is.

Incompatible shedule, that's it! :D

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

Incompatible shedule, that's it! :D

You see, an aircraft can't fly a route with 2 completely different destinations from its schedule. In order for that particular aircraft to fly a certain route, it also has to fly to one of the destinations in that particular route.

Example: If the aircraft flies MIA-LGA, it can't fly something like SEA-YEG because that would not make sense. However, it can basically fly anywhere from MIA or LGA because those 2 destinations are in that particular aircraft's schedule.

I hope this was helpful. :)

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

Skyhawk535

Skyhawk535

AE Player

• 25 posts

Well then it's certainly not a bug. You see, an aircraft can't fly a route with 2 completely different destinations from its schedule. In order for that particular aircraft to fly a certain route, it also has to fly to one of the destinations in that particular route.

I hope this was helpful. :)

Hmm, maybe I made a little mistake then :) Thanks for the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users