19 replies to this topic

USA

USA

Pilot of Southwest Airlines

• 159 posts
December 19, 2013, Pennsylvania USA

"Airline Empire Delivery Speech"
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE USED

Let's start, F*** off Yuxi, I don't care care do whatever ban me but guess what I'll come back some way. When I joined I lived in Aruba and made myself a good look asked to be mod but was told " I'm not mod material" then he proceeded to tell me the AE Mod Roster was full, Now I know that was a lie. Great site owner right lies to your face then when you turn around he's like a teenage girl. Every time I enter chat , someone say something negative. Mods don't care they say it's the internet, Well B**** take of the F****** Blinders old Person. It's a crime to be cyber bullied in some US states. So I've reported Airline Empires to CyberBullying.gov, Have fun with that Yuxi (harassment)The mods don't help you at all they say they will help but they don't do a thing, "oh I'll help" reality "I'll get right on that when I'm 100 years old". I will continue this very soon. If you have been CyberBullied on AE PM me and NO SPAMMERS , Mister "I will hack your IP and come find you then rape you and then shoot you in the head, I have every AE mod with me"

Have a great day

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

was told " I'm not mod material"

I don't appreciate being misquoted to make it look like I insulted you when I didn't.

Mister "I will hack your IP and come find you then rape you and then shoot you in the head, I have every AE mod with me"

Are you trying to disprove that impression with this post?

USA

USA

• 159 posts

Are you trying to disprove that impression with this post?

No I'm not it's called hmmm. Oh yhea RUDE

raskolnikov001

raskolnikov001

• 6 posts

whoa, whoa, whoa.  Slow down my friend.  If you slowly discuss what your grievance I'm sure someone will help you out.  Don't get too emotionally charged.  Calmly state your complaint and then take it from there.  

USA

USA

• 159 posts

whoa, whoa, whoa.  Slow down my friend.  If you slowly discuss what your grievance I'm sure someone will help you out.  Don't get too emotionally charged.  Calmly state your complaint and then take it from there.

I've tried I got " Have a Wank "
SpeedBird

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

This is amazing.

First, you don't become a mod because you want to be. You become a mod because Yuxi thinks that you're what he needs to create the site he's envisioned.

The roster is full at times, but lately there has been a need for more people in the chat who are RESPECTED to become a mod... You, sir, are in no way respected. Your immature post right here lets us all know that Yuxi did a good job telling you no.

Also... Really? Cyber Bullying? Pretty sure you don't know the meaning of it. XD

USA

USA

• 159 posts

This is amazing.

First, you don't become a mod because you want to be. You become a mod because Yuxi thinks that you're what he needs to create the site he's envisioned.

The roster is full at times, but lately there has been a need for more people in the chat who are RESPECTED to become a mod... You, sir, are in no way respected. Your immature post right here lets us all know that Yuxi did a good job telling you no.

Also... Really? Cyber Bullying? Pretty sure you don't know the meaning of it. XD

MY POINT EXACTLY

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN, IS SCARED OF THE BIG CROWD
I WANT TO MAKE THIS SITE GOOD DO A WASTEBASKET OF
CYBERBULLY

USA

USA

• 159 posts

this guy*

This Bird

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

MY POINT EXACTLY

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN, IS SCARED OF THE BIG CROWD
I WANT TO MAKE THIS SITE GOOD DO A WASTEBASKET OF
CYBERBULLY

So far... you seem like an awful member. You're typing in all caps, spewing profanities, insulting the guy who runs things around here, and acting like a little child pitching a tantrum. If anything... Yuxi should be reporting you for Cyberbullying since you're just name callings, spreading lies, and causing trouble.

USA

USA

• 159 posts
Lies would you like proof, ass Yuxi to read chat logs

USA

USA

• 159 posts

Hey kid I never thought I would get a chance to say this to anyone without the same thing being said to me but... SHUT THE **** UP

Why are you still here

USA

USA

• 159 posts
Here is what was posted in chat for me

USA

USA

• 159 posts

that wasn't for you it was posted in general because i think it's a funny video.

i've actually posted it before.

i feel bad for posting here.

If. You lie on the internet at least make it good

USA

USA

• 159 posts
Oh yes half truth

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

cf7.jpg

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

USA

USA

• 159 posts
Looks like northwest

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Well, yet another waste of AE server space

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

Looks like northwest

Look, we haven't met, but judging from what people say about you, I'm getting the sneaky suspicion you're.............insane.. 

USA

USA

• 159 posts
Please don't believe what others say I'm much better than that

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

I'm just going to lock this now since it's just a bunch of personal arguments at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users