Photo

S4 Swissair control anyone?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mikeorchard

mikeorchard

• 7 posts

I just leased 20 A321s to start a new hub in Basel, but I can't use them because of political restrictions which don't exist in real life but for some reason do in this game so before I just declare bankruptcy and stop playing I thought someone else might want to have it?

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

Apparently geographical location [of the airport] matters more than political reality.

Personally I disagree...

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Apparently geographical location [of the airport] matters more than political reality.

Personally I disagree...

Personally I agree with your statement.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   
Basel is in France dude...

mikeorchard

mikeorchard

• 7 posts

Basel is in France dude...

No it isn't. The city is in Switzerland and the airport was built on French land using Swiss money in 1946 for joint operation by the German, French and Swiss authorities.

I understand that it can't be in all three countries due to the limitations of the game, but considering that the majority of it's traffic in real life is swiss and France already has many airports for players to choose from, putting it into France makes no sense at all and just disadvantages players based in Switzerland in games with political restrictions (why any game has political restrictions is another question).

But tbh, I don't even care, I'm not planning on playing any more of this. This thread was just for someone else to have the airline if they wanted it.

Uracco

Uracco

If the 747 is the Queen of the Skies is the A380 King?

• 103 posts

Ill take it 26759

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

Uracco

Uracco

If the 747 is the Queen of the Skies is the A380 King?

• 103 posts

Yeah okay, don't like Finland much anyway ;P

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users