AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

Spirit is an ok airline. The worst has to be Alligent or Delta. Not Spirit

FrontierQ400Guy

FrontierQ400Guy

• 4 posts

Spirit is an ok airline. The worst has to be Alligent or Delta. Not Spirit

No Spirit can not even come CLOSE to Allegiant or Delta, at least you get more leg room on Allegiant

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   
I'm guessing that's your website...?

lake

lake

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 717 posts

>Calling Delta the worst airline in America 

It's not even close. 

Signature.png

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.

Steve Prefontaine

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

Each Airline Have Their Best In What They Do. I would say that Ryan Air and Southwest Airlines are one of the worst. You can't expect best service in a LCC. If your talking about best LCC then I'd Prefer Peach of Japan. By the way just to let you know. You can't really tell if they are bad or good. These Information comes from polls. 

cc_orig.jpg

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

I'm guessing that's your website...?

Looks like the original one man campaign!

PC Will

PC Will

AE'spolice officer (in training).

• 505 posts

SPIRIT SUCKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY http://shutspiritdown.webs.com/

So you think by getting some people on the net to sign a "petition" spirit will cease operations...?

Yeah. Somehow I don't think so.
gallery_7626_9_1537.jpg

MSC Application (Papersift): Passed 08/2015 Written Assessment: Passed 16/10/2015 Interview: Passed 16/10/2015 Fitness test: Passed 16/10/2015 Medical: Passed 16/10/2015 
Vetting: Passed 01/2016  Induction Evening (NSY): Attended 12/02/2016 Training: Completed 07/03/2016 - 11/04/2016 - 24 Day Intensive AttestationCompleted Sunday 12th June
First Shift: Sat 20/08/2016 19:00-04:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Application: Passed August 2016 Online tests: Passed October 2016 Day 1 Assessment Passed February 2017 Day 2 Assessment Passed April 2017 Vetting Status: Cleared Training intake start date: 30th August 2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Retina Macbook Pro w Touchbar 256GB SSD i5 2.9GHZ

Custom built PC:

Corsair Obsidian 750D Full ATX Case
Intel Core i7-6850k Six Core @ 3.6GHZ
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair Hydro H100i V2 CPU Cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHZ
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080TI 11GB GDDR5X
250GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive
500GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive

Andy-J

Andy-J

probably been on here too many years now....oh well

• 158 posts

User's Awards

Each Airline Have Their Best In What They Do. I would say that Ryan Air and Southwest Airlines are one of the worst. You can't expect best service in a LCC. If your talking about best LCC then I'd Prefer Peach of Japan. By the way just to let you know. You can't really tell if they are bad or good. These Information comes from polls.

Southwest isn't bad. At least (for the most part) they have an O.K. attitude. (*Cough* AA!) Cheapest out of my coy by far. Yes, lesser service is expected, but I'd like to be treated human:)
Yours truly, the guy who used to do Virgin
-------Andy-J

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Southwest Airlines is actually really good, in my opinion. Their legroom is decent, their FA's have an OK/Good attitude, and their IFS actually includes free snacks and drinks, compared to other US Mainline carriers, which only offer free drinks in economy. Also, Southwest treats people with disabilities very well, including people with allergies (my experience)

cUDPatH.jpg

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Well, Ryanair aren't that bad. I don't have much to compare it to. YES, I am a supporter of Ryanair. You get what you pay for too (If you book during 1 of their constant sales and don't buy anything on board and don't have a checked bag).

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Personally, I like Southwest and Virgin America. What bothers me is the rest, such as Spirit, Sun Country, Allegiant, etc. For one thing, you will almost ALWAYS have to fly a connection flight on Spirit, unless you're going to Fort Lauderdale (who would?)

I flew to Fort Lauderdale once...but it was on Southwest. :P

cUDPatH.jpg

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Personally, I like Southwest and Virgin America. What bothers me is the rest, such as Spirit, Sun Country, Allegiant, etc. For one thing, you will almost ALWAYS have to fly a connection flight on Spirit, unless you're going to Fort Lauderdale (who would?)

Fort Lauderdale is the best city :hmmph: btw JetBlue is the best LCC...

Uracco

Uracco

If the 747 is the Queen of the Skies is the A380 King?

• 103 posts
I thought Allegiant were very poor when I went to America. Ancient aircraft, you actually do have to pay for everything and they constantly try to con you into buying more stuff. They're even worse than RyanAir. Best LCC's have to be SouthWest, JetBlue or easyJet.

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

Allegiant fly the 757s though :eyebrow:

banner_signature_northern.png

Uracco

Uracco

If the 747 is the Queen of the Skies is the A380 King?

• 103 posts
When I flew with them they only had the older MD.80 series aircraft. Besides they only have 6 757's and a couple of A320 most of which are stored.

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users