• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

g3_zpsbe1bb887.png

Arlington, Virginia, USA

Today, the top executives of the newly founded Achieve Alliance met outside their headquarters at 2345 Crystal Drive to announce that they are now accepting applications from interested members. “We haven’t even asked for applications yet, and have already received an overwhelming response” said the new CEO Oliver Radisson. Achieve Alliance was founded on the basis of advancing new members of AE to eventually become members of AE’s top alliances such as aaalliance, Excel Alliance, and UnitedSkies alliance using tutorials and hands on teaching from some of AE’s finest members. Currently, the admin team-

Head Admins

Oggey - As a member of multiple alliances such as Excel and UnitedSkies I wanted to try to start an alliance where new players could have the chance to enter the community of quality alliances. As I once was that new member myself, I want to be able to give the opportunity not only for the member but for the alliance forum to grow too.

Lake- As I approach my 2nd year at Airline Empires, I have been a part of some multiple alliances such as UnitedSkies, Excel Alliance, and most recently V-Alliance. As a member that originally joined with very little experience, I often found myself lost. I didn’t know the tips and tricks that have been taught to me today. In fact, I believe I managed to bankrupt my first 4 airlines before I had a successful one. For Achieve, I want to teach members all I have learned to make their experience of creating a quality airline easier and less stressful.

Advisers

Sviridovt- Being the founder of one of AE’s most successful alliances, Sviridovt has been along for longer than both of the admins combined. His expertise in working with new players is unrivaled. With Achieve Alliance, he plans to help out new members in as many ways as he possibly can, such as looking over airlines and pointing out what he sees wrong.

To apply please use the format found here and post it in the applications forum-

http://www.airline-empires.com/index.php?/topic/16051-achieve-alliance-application-format/#entry144961

For more info, please contact either Lake (Rake) or Oggey in chat at any time or send us a PM.

Thanks, and we can’t wait to Achieve higher with you.

Oggey & Lake

Admins of Achieve Alliance

12ca1c99cc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users