• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

Hi to all.

I am sure this has probably been suggested many times already considering its importance. As the leader of the biggest Alliance in R0, it is close to impossible to send a mail to everyone in the Alliance, because currently you can only send it one by one which takes forever. As i mentioned earlier this has probably been suggested once already, but I would like to see it implemented earlier than whenever AE4 comes out. What I would like to see is that there is the option for anyone in the alliance to send a message to the whole of the alliance, because currently you cannot, only send it one by one. I would also like to see the ability of the leader to be send emails to the rest of the Alliance. 

What i mean is that the leader of the Alliance is given more power than he/she currently has. So for example. the leader may be able to assign the admissions member to that player and so on for every position. This would also make the game more realistic.

As i said earlier, i assume that many people have said this before because it is such a big thing in the game, and i am sure many people who are in a alliance would like to see this idea implemented.

Please feel free to add any suggestions.

post-80164-0-57964300-1517860417.png

Keelung

Keelung

Founder of Air Formosa

• 138 posts

User's Awards

Having the same problem here, we'll see what happens. I don't quite get what you are trying to talk about in the second part, is it the distribution of power?
Air Formosa - Aero
Air Formosa lite logo
Aero

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

yeah it sort of is. So the leader could assign ... to be the head of admissions, then other airline head of so and so. It is basically the spread of power around the alliance.

Lets say that a idea that would be good for some people is a entrance fee into the alliance and a membership fee, so that not everyone thinks that they could always stay in the alliance. this would work for some alliances that have a 'higher'  :rofl2:  standard of membership.

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

Most definitely, i really do like this idea

banner_signature_northern.png

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

more people should express their opinions on this matter! Not sure about the payment idea and what Yuxi thinks

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
In reality an Alliance should be manageable. If an alliance has so many members that it is difficult to communicate with them then it is not manageable. as for paying fees if anyone should be paid anything it is Yuxi.

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

I understand what you mean about he alliances being unmanageable! But even having an alliance of 15 members can be difficult to communicate to them! About having to pay in an alliance I agree with what you say about Yuxi having to be paid! However, it was just an idea! Since as many of you know the benefits of being and having an alliance are probably worth whatever fee you har to pay to be in the alliance! Also my alliance in R0 has just over 40 members! But even if I had 8 members then I would still struggle to easily be able to send a alliance wide message!!

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Alliances will be much more meaningful in the next version of AE, and in-game communications is a big part of that. :P

None of that will be added to the current game though, so for now we have alliance subforums as a cumbersome substitute.

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

ok thanks!!

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

ok thanks!!

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

How about an alliance development fund? where the alliance members can pay money into a pot and be able to buy aircraft, these aircraft then can be leased to a member of the alliance such as a new small member, as decided by the alliance leader?

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

yeah thats a good idea but would it benefit all the airlines. Yuxi said that in AE4 the alliances will be more 'meaningful' so i guess that idea would count. But some airlines would be happy to give $1 or $2 million per month, but other airlines in the alliance would not want to pay the sum. But what do you think about the idea of having to pay in the alliance.

Also lets say that if you pay the alliance $1 million per month/year to be in the alliance, then the founder/leader could have a fund, and that money would be spent on a HUB or TERMINAL at certain locations that would not belong to the leader of the alliance, but to the alliance. I know this sounds confusing. I will explain it easier.

i am the leader of the alliance

I get eg. $100 million per month in fees from other members of the alliance. This goes 20% or 30% of the money into the my airlines bank account. The other 80% or 70% goes to a alliance 'fund' that can be spent on buying/leasing aircraft for the alliance. Building HUB's and TERMINAL's that would belong to the alliance and can be used by the alliance members. As a example:

the alliance x builds a 250 gate terminal at y. All members of x can use the 250 gates at y for free or for a significantly reduced fee compared to what it would really cost.  

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
I do like that idea, it's very realistic

Shaq

Shaq

AE Player

• 97 posts

I dont like the idea of using the fund to lease a/c and the part that goes to the leader.

Why?

I don't see any airline giving money to * alliance or Skyteam so they can lease a/c.

BUT It would be good if all can pay to make a terminal at ie. NRT, HKG or LHR and make it exclusive for the use of alliance members,

This would also allow transfers!

Feltman

Feltman

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

cyber airlines may not be a great game but I really do like what they do with there alliances. each alliance has its own page with all the members listed in ranking similar to our overall ranking and at the top of the page there is information about the alliance with leaders listed. at the bottom there is an actual alliance chat viewable only to alliance members. a way for leaders to talk to everyone and be viewed whenever and a way for newer airlines to ask questions to there alliance members. also they have an alliance ranking system were each alliance is ranked against other alliances. this would give more meaning behind which alliance you choose. say total valuation of all airlines in the alliance could be how each alliance is ranked.

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

I agree with Feltman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users