Photo

On Time Performane

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nick94094

Nick94094

Chairman of Yadav Air Services Ltd

• 98 posts

how to increase the on time performance rating??? i have tried everything but it never comes out of yellow...

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

use your aircraft about 6 hours a day -_- no point in it though :P

banner_signature_northern.png

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

12-13 hours day utilisation is fine. Make sure your routes are also not operated by a single aircraft but by a few.

jtsyo

jtsyo

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts

Wow I'm doing it wrong. I usually just stick the largest plane I have that is needed. Really I should go back and redo all my routes. I have 747s running routes less that 1K miles. But with over 200 planes and many routes, who has the time. Maybe if they allowed you to redo everything offline and then update everything I would bother.

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

Wow I'm doing it wrong. I usually just stick the largest plane I have that is needed. Really I should go back and redo all my routes. I have 747s running routes less that 1K miles. But with over 200 planes and many routes, who has the time. Maybe if they allowed you to redo everything offline and then update everything I would bother.

For the sake of profiting and not realism... This is the way to go. The point is to use as few slots and hours as possible while moving the most people... So if the 747's are more efficient in that respect... go for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users