MidwestFrontier Airlines Application

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

M.F. Ensembleson

M.F. Ensembleson

N717YX

• 1,101 posts
:giggle: Harsh? Okay.

It would appear as though first off you believe that I live in a world of power- and I don't. Please do research before you jump to silly conclusions that follow your opinion and your observations. You really don't know me. So don't act like you do.

Secondly, your second paragraph or statement is essentially saying, "Oh, if V alliance makes the wrong decision to accept you then they become a no-good alliance that's looked down upon." At least, that's how I perceive it.

Now I apologize for being in an irritable mood, but I've spent 14 hours at my school today doing various activities, and have to deal with much more stuff, and this is not the stuff I want to deal with. So, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop with your current behavior. I'm not sure what's happened to you. You were really awesome and nice to talk to, but now I can't say the same, unfortunately. If you've got concerns about my joining of V Alliance, then please outright say it, because I'm sure we'll all enjoy it better than a murky, muddled post trying to say something.

"We do what we must, because we can."

Ensemble%20Holdings.png

Reintroducing Ensemble Holdings, commencing operations Summer 2014.

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

If you are thinking that I mean't that you are not fitted for V then I apologize for my wording all I wanted to say was that V is different and Royen stated that it will take a few days. I think that you are well suited for V and not worry about how long it takes them.

My belief of why V is so popular is because it is one of the quality alliance and it does not use biased thoughts to accept members as some alliance have started to do. You are perfectly fitted for V but if they let you get through without there full normal procedure then someone else will who is not as qualified and then someone less qualified until V is accepting people who have no right to be in V.

Signature%203.png

Guest_Gareth_*

Guest_Gareth_*
  • Guests

My belief of why V is so popular is because it is one of the quality alliance and it does not use biased thoughts to accept members as some alliance have started to do.

And what proof/examples do you have of this?

all I wanted to say was that V is different and Royen stated that it will take a few days. I think that you are well suited for V and not worry about how long it takes them.

It's taken more than a few days...

Even if Royen hasen't been online much, you would think that one application wouldn't take this long.

I would imaging that reviewing the airline would take 15 - 35 minutes. With Sheepy's point about the personality, I am sure that Royen has been in the chat with Midwest to know exactly what he is like.

Now don't think I am picking on you. What you said was incredibly, well, pointless as far as I am concerned. So that is why I come in the defence of Midwest.

I still consider you a friend Nexus, I don't have any grudges against you despite the multiple arguments etc. we have had. However, the content used here is not needed at all.

Lax7

Lax7

Director of Eurasia Airlines Group and member airlines, SAA &

• 92 posts

:giggle: Oh you're so funny Nexus. :P

I may not be patient, but SkyGroup has had a flood of applications and we've processed all of them in 3 hours or less per app.

Im fairly new, however you could not compare the application process for V and SkyGroup.
It took me days and almost more than a week to be able to join and transform my airline up to its standards.
As I mentioned in PM, your setup is very well already and as we are all aware, its still the holidays, thus, everything will take longer than it usually is..Im no admin, but lets just stop these arguments or perhaps take it somewhere else...Its an application thread and although its open for discussion, V pretty much just started opening up, so by all means cut it some slack please?

lEJOIJF.jpg

OGjjo.jpg

Guest_Gareth_*

Guest_Gareth_*
  • Guests

Im fairly new, however you could not compare the application process for V and SkyGroup.
It took me days and almost more than a week to be able to join and transform my airline up to its standards.
As I mentioned in PM, your setup is very well already and as we are all aware, its still the holidays, thus, everything will take longer than it usually is..Im no admin, but lets just stop these arguments or perhaps take it somewhere else...Its an application thread and although its open for discussion, V pretty much just started opening up, so by all means cut it some slack please?

Your point about upgrading you airline doesn't mean anything, Royen hasn't even given any information on whether he needs to upgrade or not.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   
Ummm, how you know that...? Is this your application...no

Lax7

Lax7

• 92 posts

Your point about upgrading you airline doesn't mean anything, Royen hasn't even given any information on whether he needs to upgrade or not.

Upgrade? Im just saying these applications take time with or without the airline having to anything inorder to meet the requirements. Is it difficult to grasp that?

lEJOIJF.jpg

OGjjo.jpg

Lax7

Lax7

• 92 posts

Hello MF,

Thanks for expressing your interest in V Alliance by submitting an application. Over the next few days, your application will be under review following the new V Alliance Application Process. A new private message has been started, so please view this to kickstart the member, airline and alliance relationship. The private message will house all discussion about the application and where voting will commence. You as the applying member have access to this and can comment and follow all discussion for a fair application process.

Thanks once again!

V Alliance Head Staff,
Royen & nxwm2001.

And plus, Royen did say 'Over the next few days',so any applying airline or any other members posting on the application should be aware of that!

lEJOIJF.jpg

OGjjo.jpg

Guest_Gareth_*

Guest_Gareth_*
  • Guests

Ummm, how you know that...? Is this your application...no

Well they haven't said anything unless there is some activity in the PM's.

Upgrade? Im just saying these applications take time with or without the airline having to anything inorder to meet the requirements. Is it difficult to grasp that?

The example you used (it took you a week to meet the requirements of V) doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter what alliance it is to change how long it takes to determine whether the airline meets the alliances requirements.

And plus, Royen did say 'Over the next few days',so any applying airline or any other members posting on the application should be aware of that!

Yeah, a few days, not almost a whole week.

Lax7

Lax7

• 92 posts

The example you used (it took you a week to meet the requirements of V) doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter what alliance it is to change how long it takes to determine whether the airline meets the alliances requirements.

Alright, if you are so hard headed with this, I will just keep quiet and let it be.

lEJOIJF.jpg

OGjjo.jpg

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
It is not just me that has to make a decision on the application, ALL alliance members have to as well....and that takes time. Its not just the admin decision...and I don't know why your comparing SG to V? :S

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Guest_Gareth_*

Guest_Gareth_*
  • Guests

It is not just me that has to make a decision on the application, ALL alliance members have to as well....and that takes time. Its not just the admin decision...and I don't know why your comparing SG to V? :S

Aha, that's what I didn't know. Both alliances that I have been in (SG and DWA) were admin only. Argument ended. :P

M.F. Ensembleson

M.F. Ensembleson

N717YX

• 1,101 posts
Yeah, don't really know why we started arguing anyways... :S

Ensemble%20Holdings.png

Guest_Gareth_*

Guest_Gareth_*
  • Guests
It was mainly nexus' comments that triggered the argument. And also little response from Royen and co.

M.F. Ensembleson

M.F. Ensembleson

N717YX

• 1,101 posts
Drop that there... -_- I can sense an argument coming.

Ensemble%20Holdings.png

Guest_Gareth_*

Guest_Gareth_*
  • Guests
**ties himself to a chair with unbreakable rope and superglues sticky tape over his mouth :shutup: **

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

You don't know how to count? it have been 5 days so far, not a week.... and yes, we discuss in the PM so just because we haven't said anything on the forum doesn't mean nothing....

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Hello all,

V Alliance is proud to announce that your application has offically been approved! Welcome to V Alliance! Please refer to the new private message for futhur details!

Welcome once again to the start of a successful member, airline, alliance relationship.

V Alliance Head Staff,
Royen & nxwm2001.

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users