- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

flyhegs

flyhegs

• 296 posts
  • WLM ID:mohamedmomtaz@hotmail.com
all members check the private boards .
@Sky Asia (Hen) please log in . 4 days or you will be kicked out of alliance .

watchdog , pls respond to this board and make u username in the private boards .

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747

Originally posted by flyhegs
all members check the private boards .

No one else signed up yet.

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
What has happened about watchdog?

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts
AFAIK, Watchdog sent me a copy, it was from goldensky, and got discouraged by this u2u

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
What about GoldenSKY?

flyhegs

flyhegs

• 296 posts
Forget about watchdog he is officaly no member . Don't sent him the password . i will make a new list with current membrs later .

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts
deal...

flyhegs

flyhegs

• 296 posts
a)Asia: Flyhegs , Sky Asia
b)Oceana: free
c)S. America: Pacific Blue , free
d)N. America : free , free , free
e) Europe : free , free
f) middle east : free
g) Africa : free

Pacifc sun is still looking for members . BID NOW .

Pacifc sun is a alliance with it's own private board , it's professional management . The reason's to choose the alliance over others is that YOU choose what the alliance does and the enhanced privileges .

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
My I suggest that when members go on holiday for more than 1.5 weeks then they should change the password and tell another member of the Alliance, who will then log on every week, to stop the account 'dying'. This would prevent the loss of a member to '2 weeks and out you go' idea.

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts
and that's a good idea, but it leads to cheats

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Well, if we all support each other and send the password (changed for the time you are away) to each other by e-mail, then it is secure if we all trust each other, anyway we can't sell an aircraft to our own airline, if we log on using the computer we log in for anyway.

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts
yeah, i agree

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
I'm not in your alliance, obviously, but I thought I'd just point something out here, maybe it is not true, I don't know, but here it is:

As far as I've understood, AE keeps track of every IP that has logged in to a certain airline to prevent aircraft feeding. But this might just mean that if you mail around your password to your alliance partners and log into each other's accounts you might just, after some time, end up with a situation where you can't sell aircraft between the airlines within your alliance.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Originally posted by ziliu
I'm not in your alliance, obviously, but I thought I'd just point something out here, maybe it is not true, I don't know, but here it is:

As far as I've understood, AE keeps track of every IP that has logged in to a certain airline to prevent aircraft feeding. But this might just mean that if you mail around your password to your alliance partners and log into each other's accounts you might just, after some time, end up with a situation where you can't sell aircraft between the airlines within your alliance.

yes, ziliu is right.

CondorFlight

CondorFlight

• 86 posts

now why did you have to go and ruin all the fun! I was looking forward to all of their screams for help when they could no longer sale planes to each other! ;):P

flyhegs

flyhegs

• 296 posts
@VC-10 , you are correct , but if u do this then more then just ome alliance member Do it only when nessecary (abselotly) and to person you trust (and know better) . I had to make it once as i was travelling for over 2 weeks , and my friend kept my airline a live and it actually worked quite well . However we could't selll eachother airlins as Ziliu said . I think if u are travelling for 10 , days don't pass it . Ur account dies in 14 days untouched .

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
Yeah, during the summer, I was traveling for 8 days, and left my account sitting. To my surprise, I came back with $25 million in cash and my new 757-300. I knew the 757 would show up, but I didn't think I would still be doing well.

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Well, this Christmas I am away from the 13 until the 25th. This is backpacking in Cuba, so no internet there! I don't want to lose my airline over that period, so I asked so that possible someone could log in for me once during that time, so it doesn't dissapear.

Edit: I shall also be selling my A321-200 soon, to upgrade to an A321-200 and an A319. It has IAE engines, and 3,600 mile range. it will be on sale for $56,100,000.

[Edited on 10/13/2005 by VC-10]

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by CondorFlight

now why did you have to go and ruin all the fun! I was looking forward to all of their screams for help when they could no longer sale planes to each other! :P:P

Lol, true, but I'm not that evil-minded you see. ;)

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Good to hear that Ziliu!;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users