Photo

M.F. Ensembleson's Graphics: Take 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

M.F. Ensembleson

M.F. Ensembleson

N717YX

• 1,101 posts
My first attempt at making graphics went terribly. But I'm back, and reasonably better. :D

First off, here's a logo and livery concept for Ross's airline, Bluestar Airlink.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This next set if for Old Lao Wai Airlines:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Lastly, here's a JetEurope aircraft I made for BobzeSoviet a while back.
Posted Image

If you'd like to request one of my mediocre liveries, please post a response here or send me a PM.

Otherwise, feel free to comment and give me some critiques on my work- but remember that I'm no amazing livery artist. :P

"We do what we must, because we can."

Ensemble%20Holdings.png

Reintroducing Ensemble Holdings, commencing operations Summer 2014.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

To be honest, i find that the design is a bit..well crap. With Blue Star airlink, the wave is massive and then it becomes a straight line. It just doesn't work in my eyes. An alternative option would be make the wave shorter and make it carry for a further distance along the fuselage.

Old Lao Wai... i find that white gap in the fuselage to be distracting and once again it doesn't work in my eyes. Also the font choice seems a bit poor.

Now JetEurope, the orange glow on the black font seems a bit odd for an aircraft livery. A better font could be used. Also, what is that spikey ball on the tail? I realise it's a symbol/logo but it looks more like a logo that would be on a shield in a medieval war..

Guest_The No Named Ace_*

Guest_The No Named Ace_*
  • Guests
Congratulations, you receive the livery critiquer of the week, an award sponsored VERY PROUDLY by Speed Bird. :P

Anyways, what you said is true, however it doesn't make me dislike these pieces of work. And usually I am one to prefer more typical designs. However I do agree that you need a new font for the jetEurope livery. :/

These designs are not prototypical concepts and I applaud MF for the decision to go outside of the box.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

well if its up to gen 5, why would you give MF gen 3. I withdraw my comments about the JetEurope logo in that case.

M.F. Ensembleson

M.F. Ensembleson

N717YX

• 1,101 posts
ar, thanks for letting me know, and I agree with many of them. As Bobze pointed out, all I did was throw a little color into the design, the reason the logo isn't there is becuase I didn't make it.

Ace, thanks as well. :) Looking back, if I could have, I would have. Not my favorite ever, but meh, it can only get better.

"We do what we must, because we can."

Ensemble%20Holdings.png

Reintroducing Ensemble Holdings, commencing operations Summer 2014.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users