* * * - - 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Exodus

Exodus

Calculator

• 48 posts

User's Awards

Some aircraft have no pictures or really horrible pictures with them. I had a look in my own personal database and came up with these pictures. Although these pictures are normally not copyright free, I am willing to give AE the right to use them freely in-game. (I am the original photographer and so hold the copyright on these images)

I will check for more when I have more time.

In the meantime, her are pictures for :
- Antonov An-148-100
- Boeing 747SP
- Boeing 777-200
- Bombardier CRJ-900ER
- Bombardier CRJ-900LR
- Dornier Do-328
- Douglas DC-8-62
- Fokker 70
- Ilyushin Il-62
- Lockheed L-1011-200

Best regards,

Exodus

(Edit : Added Il-62)

Attached Files

Always aim high !

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
nice pictures

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   
Very nice pics, although I'm not sure that the IL-62 shows enough of the actual aircraft, just not quite as good as the rest of the selection :/ (but still a great picture, and definitely better than nothing XD).
Plus, do you have full copyright to these pictures? If not and it may be hard to gain copyright, they cannot be submitted.
Very nice though. Hope the majority of these can be added as some of the current ones are just not up to scratch :P

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Exodus

Exodus

Calculator

• 48 posts

User's Awards

Plus, do you have full copyright to these pictures?

As said, I am the original photographer and none of these images have been sold, so yes, I have full copyright over these images.

I'll see if I can find a better image of the Il-62.
Always aim high !

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
i have pictures of an il-62 as well :D , but they not as good Attached File  DSC_0067 (2).JPG   70.15KB   1 downloads Attached File  DSC_0069 (2).JPG   57.32KB   1 downloads

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

I still really like the current 747SP image. I find if humorous.

what, the iraqi one

Exodus

Exodus

Calculator

• 48 posts

User's Awards

That's not an aircraft, that's a piece of metal.
Aircraft are active and able to fly.
Always aim high !

Exodus

Exodus

Calculator

• 48 posts

User's Awards

A standard 747SP, for comparison, would be less fun.

Hence I took a non-standard SP complete with Satcom hump on the back :P
Always aim high !

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

I like the SAS and Lufthansa alot. I have to say the SP doesn't look right.

Signature%203.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Shows it for what it is XD

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

I know the SP is shortened but that one looks way to short.

Signature%203.png

kaarlows

kaarlows

AE Player

• 60 posts
Great photos, Exodus!
I really hope AE staff take special consideration in using those photos.

And the 747SP photo is crap! As the B737-200adv one.
Posted Image

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Kaarlows...do you really have to post in every forum about aircraft pictures that the 747SP and 732advs are junk? it's not necessary.

kaarlows

kaarlows

AE Player

• 60 posts

Kaarlows...do you really have to post in every forum about aircraft pictures that the 747SP and 732advs are junk? it's not necessary.

Yes, it's necessary. The same way FoxTrident defend the 747SP photo in almost every thread (and I haven't seen you questioning that).
Thanks for being the forum "police", but I don't see in the rules anything against bumping topics.

kaarlows

kaarlows

AE Player

• 60 posts

I only defend it when people complain :|

LOL FoxTrident, don't worry about it. ;)
It's good that you defend your liking, as the same way I defend my disliking.

The only thing is that biased patroling imposed by one member…

ar157

ar157

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

The difference is, fox doesn't go on every forum about aircraft pictures saying the 747SP is awesome. He only does so when you have said its utter crap. So yes he defends it, while you are attacking it. That's the difference.

kaarlows

kaarlows

AE Player

• 60 posts
Go search Fox posts. He defended it more times than I said it's crap. And he said it more than once in a single topic. So by your logic, he's even more deserving your "patroling" than I.

And afaik, you're not a moderator for the forum. Enough said.

ar157

ar157

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

i never said i was a mod or acted like a mod :mellow: i was just pointing out that ya don't need to say, 747sp pic = crap. saying it more than once doesn't make a difference. just like how food won't get any tastier the more you eat it. we got the point. i viewed fox's posts more of a "facepalm - this kid" type of post and did it coz you went on each topic saying the SP's picture was crap. so he just lolled with it and said the SP pic is a beaut. you gotta tell the difference between full on serious posts and zomg let's troll this kid posts.

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

He also defended over time you have brought up some ld posts to express your opinion. And you have only been doing this for a week or so and you a catching him.

Signature%203.png

kaarlows

kaarlows

AE Player

• 60 posts

i never said i was a mod or acted like a mod :mellow: i was just pointing out that ya don't need to say, 747sp pic = crap. saying it more than once doesn't make a difference. just like how food won't get any tastier the more you eat it. we got the point. i viewed fox's posts more of a "facepalm - this kid" type of post and did it coz you went on each topic saying the SP's picture was crap. so he just lolled with it and said the SP pic is a beaut. you gotta tell the difference between full on serious posts and zomg let's troll this kid posts.

When you come unfairly complaining that I'm overstating my opinion, that's not a behavior of a member.
Fox posted more times defending about it previously than I even started playing this and I don't remember you complaining about it. I had no problems with Fox about it, but I do have a problem when a "glorious anonymous" come saying sh*t about what I'm writing. Don't agree with what I say? It's your right. But get upseting about me expressing my opinion? This is a big problem.

He also defended over time you have brought up some ld posts to express your opinion. And you have only been doing this for a week or so and you a catching him.

So what if am I been here for a little more than week? I still have opinions about it, and actually because my view is fresh and not yet contaminated about the habit acquired it certainly carry great value. Any marketeer knows about it. But probably you haven't had this class in your life…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users