* * * - - 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Just noting Ar - i am seriously defending the 747SP image. I do genuinely like it... :P
However, i only note this fact after someone else brings up their dislike to it, as if there was to be an illusion that everyone hated the image, it would be removed, and i would feel as though something was 'missing.' from the new 747Sp.

i take a bucket of salt with basically everything you post in the forums unless it seems legit. in the 747sp's case i took it with just a pinch :P

anyways kaarlows all i asked was for you to not post in every darn thread about the pic of the SP. while there is no rule about bumping old topics, its pretty common sense and courtesy not to do so.

When you come unfairly complaining that I'm overstating my opinion, that's not a behavior of a member.

Define behaviour of a member.

Fox posted more times defending about it previously than I even started playing this and I don't remember you complaining about it.

You obviously don't remember it because you weren't playing yet. Also, fox never posted in multiple threads on virtually the same day to my knowledge. If he did, I wasn't playing ae yet so I didn't complain about it.

I had no problems with Fox about it, but I do have a problem when a "glorious anonymous" come saying sh*t about what I'm writing.

Welcome to the internet :console: You either took it the wrong way or i worded it incorrectly. I was asking you to not post in "all" topics about the renewal/replacement of aircraft pictures in game.

Don't agree with what I say? It's your right. But get upseting about me expressing my opinion? This is a big problem.

Yes it is my right, thanks for acknowledging that. Also i never got upset.

So what if am I been here for a little more than week? I still have opinions about it, and actually because my view is fresh and not yet contaminated about the habit acquired it certainly carry great value. Any marketeer knows about it. But probably you haven't had this class in your life…

Yes a new comer's view is highly valued however it's diluted once you repeat and repeat the same thing. Any marketeer knows about it. But probably you haven't had this class in your life…
Take a bottle of coke. High in sugar and concentrated. Add water less sugar, less concentrated. Add more water and the coke has gone from a concentrate to a diluted solution.

Note rule 1. have attacked your idea, where you have posted multiple times of your opinion within a short time frame. Also Disagreements are to be expected.

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

So what if am I been here for a little more than week? I still have opinions about it, and actually because my view is fresh and not yet contaminated about the habit acquired it certainly carry great value. Any marketeer knows about it. But probably you haven't had this class in your life…

The point is you have been clogging up the forms with MANY posts about a stinkin picture or two. I only one post was need. How about you go and find an SP photo that has free rights not just the best picture that you can find that we can use because of the pictures rights.

Signature%203.png

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

How about leaving the photo as is, saving everyone time? :P

Well Foxy he could find us the pic while we play the game. :P

Signature%203.png

F.F.

F.F.

• 4 posts
Why not use Creative Commons licensed images? There are a bunch of those that can be freely used on Flirck... Just have to respects the terms...
http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/

Examples:
This 747SP picture can be used. The only conditions are: to give credits to the author and not to modify it.
http://www.flickr.co...N02/4260698720/
http://www.flickr.co...N02/4251801170/

btw, very nice pictures Exodus. I hope to see them on the game...

Exodus

Exodus

Calculator

• 48 posts

User's Awards

I sent over 90 new & good images to the admins which they said they would implement. So I guess we'll just have to wait till they find the time to implement them.
Always aim high !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users