Photo

Newby

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Daleman

Daleman

AE Player

• 25 posts
Just joined - enjoying so far. If i tick anyone off in the game please feel free to pm me. :)

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
Welcome and enjoy the game! Let us know if you have any questions. :)
Posted Image

Zmapper

Zmapper

1500-some days left...

• 437 posts
Welcome, Daleman. What do you find to be the hardest part of the game so far?

There goes CRAZY uncle Ron, BABBLING about the unsustainablity of multiple WARS. -Jon Stewart
Posted Image

psa727

psa727

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts
Welcome aboard, Daleman.

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
Hola, I hope your one of the nice newbies, you seem like one :P enjoy the game

ADWAM.png

Daleman

Daleman

AE Player

• 25 posts
I will try to be one of the nice ones - just in it to enjoy the game and learn my way. Hardest parts so far getting to know my way around, getting done everything i want to do, and remembering which plane i have sent to where ha ha.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

I will try to be one of the nice ones - just in it to enjoy the game and learn my way. Hardest parts so far getting to know my way around, getting done everything i want to do, and remembering which plane i have sent to where ha ha.

Just to make sure - you do know the blue "Aircraft" and "Route" buttons on the left menu are clickable right? :whistling: :P

Daleman

Daleman

AE Player

• 25 posts
Ha Ha - wondered what they were for :D

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Just to make sure - you do know the blue "Aircraft" and "Route" buttons on the left menu are clickable right? :whistling: :P

yuxi, change it so they don't look like headers :P new guys seem to not realise that they're clickable :P

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

yuxi, change it so they don't look like headers :P new guys seem to not realise that they're clickable :P

I agree...Just Saying :whistling:

Signature%203.png

psa727

psa727

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

First day I played, took me a little while before I realized they were clickable. :facepalm:

Daleman

Daleman

AE Player

• 25 posts
Guessed they were clickable through experimentation :) Do agree they look like headers. Now got my son hooked on the game which is great as he is doing Business and finance course.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

I should just add "List Aircraft" and "List Routes" options under their respective headers instead of removing their headerness entirely because...well...we need headers :P

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

I should just add "List Aircraft" and "List Routes" options under their respective headers instead of removing their headerness entirely because...well...we need headers :P

While you're at it, can you make the new route page the same as adding a route from the aircraft list? I think having two different forms is confusing... :S

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users