OneDirection Aircraft

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

I know jit been a day or so still can figure it out.

Signature%203.png

Big V

Big V

Your favorite Martian

• 100 posts

Big V, who exactly is this for, and what are they to you? Your really confusing us :P

Like ive said, its for a friend of mine who happens to be a female and she likes 1D :P

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
did she ask you to do it? if not I think shed be creeped

ADWAM.png

Shredded

Shredded

From the Downunder of Downunder

• 95 posts
I would just like to say I'm disappointed in a lot of you in here today. It is sad that in this day and age people think it's funny to call somebody "gay" because they like something. Now I have no problem with people saying "damn I'm sick of work it's so gay" but when people use gay as in insult when they fully insinuate that something or somebody is "homosexual" gay then I have a problem. Seriously guys, grow up. It mightn't affect anybody in here, but it certainly does nothing to make people going through a hard time with their sexuality feel good about themselves. How would you feel if somebody was using a term that applied to you, and what's more they were using it in a negative way, and you had no control over the way you were? I bet you'd feel pretty sh&* every time you saw people using that term as an insult. And no it's not semantics. It is not acceptable in this day and age.

Guest_Sir Richard Branson_*

• Guests

Posted ImageAnd yes, MaidFox steals from the minibar.

Fox, I don't actually see why this post is terrible, I don't understand your problem with it. I would say our argument in the post 'We are better than all the other alliances' was a lot worse than this. Point out five legitimate reasons why this thread is bad, and they better be good. :hmmph:

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
/me doesn't know why this thread exists

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. Have you given her the 1D saab yet? what she think?

ADWAM.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Please just show her the Eastern Airways Jetstream 41 in the OneDirection Livery and give us the response becuase this topic has become boring :eyebrow:

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

I am tired of it being the most recent post all the time let other topics that are ne and interesting be the ones highlighted on the forum homepage.

Signature%203.png

• Guests

Happy? :)

Yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users