Photo

Competitors, listen up!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Within the current financial system, any airline can afford marketing.

Sure, if you're running a spamline that uses maxed out configs and little to no IFE/IFS while flooding every single route you can get your hands on. For those of us who are slightly more realistic... not so much.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Sure, if you're running a spamline that uses maxed out configs and little to no IFE/IFS while flooding every single route you can get your hands on. For those of us who are slightly more realistic... not so much.

Precisely, with 0% - 2% profit margins and acquiring planes at the same time, it really hurts your airlines and marketing just ain't a choice

52N13E

52N13E

AE Player

• 55 posts
Even with my third-rate-7 million-DOP-above-LCC-service-60-plane-regional airline in R2, I could afford at least a 3% rating increase in marketing...and still had a 6-7% profit margin overall.

I could even afford throwing each and every plane out after 5 years and keep my fleet up-to-date.

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Even with my third-rate-7 million-DOP-above-LCC-service-60-plane-regional airline in R2, I could afford at least a 3% rating increase in marketing...and still had a 6-7% profit margin overall.

I could even afford throwing each and every plane out after 5 years and keep my fleet up-to-date.

Sounds like your configs are maxed. Also, flooding much?

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

umm...your IFS musn't be great then :giggle: also interesting you don't operate any airlines...

52N13E

52N13E

AE Player

• 55 posts

Also, flooding much?

No flooding. Ever.

umm...your IFS musn't be great then :giggle: also interesting you don't operate any airlines...

Audio on demand and one free meal. Keeps the costs down.

I'm in control of an airline here.

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Welcome! This is Coh-Pen-Tish-Ion or Competition.

Get used to it. :D

nWcLJH0.png

52N13E

52N13E

AE Player

• 55 posts

Welcome! This is Coh-Pen-Tish-Ion or Competition.

Get used to it. :D

Never have, never will.

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

Never have, never will.

It is ok he is just used to as he is used to have his S*** airlines get beat out by the comp.
Also Kitty why are you bringing the whole comp thing back up again obviusly you just posted without reading the posts as we have kinda changed the topic a little.

Signature%203.png

schotz89

schotz89

• 190 posts

User's Awards

That's what I though and raised it with Yuxi. Seems it is four members of the same household so all above board. Oh and yes the moon is made of cheese.

No its just the same person using multiple email accounts when I first started I did that but then I realie it was dumb and I had better things to do than make 1000 email accounts for airline empires (no offence I absolutely love this game)
Atalntis Alliance

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

I have tested it and yes it does work but you have to spend SOOOOOOOOOOOoo much money that it is not worth it.

I do not agree.  I'm laying planes down on the most congested routes.  Taking 30% at a shot.  And marketing is getting me them 100 % loads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users