MONEY $$$

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zzzr

zzzr

• 1 posts
  • WLM ID:fotis199721@hotmai.gr
  • Yahoo ID:fg199721@yahoo.gr
Guys i need some help i have started 5 companies so far but all have gone wrong every time i star i low the salary of human recources and i buy a new aircraft and start routs which bring 30.000-50.000 daily but after 1-2 months i end up with -3.000.000 and more so i wantto ask what is the right way to start a company and make good money ?????

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
Start in medium sized airports with lower gate lease costs. Not JFK, LHR, NRT, ORD, etc.

Also don't use aircraft that are too expensive to lease/buy - try and get older versions of modern planes (so basically, take an 8 year old A320) or just use smaller planes, preferably turboprops (ATR, Q400).
Posted Image

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
30-50k DOP is quiet low tbh,don't buy any aircraft until you have steady income. Just lease used aircraft at the beginning.

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

pramudyaji

pramudyaji

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

User's Awards

you shuld'nt lease the old plane. u can lease the the young used plane(s). so its will decrease aircraft maintenance. :)

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
Not the old planes but still lease the one from used market ;)

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Skyhawk535

Skyhawk535

AE Player

• 25 posts
I just started with turboprop aircraft (my first was a Saab 340 but due to the lack of this type on the market I got 2 ATR72-500's).
They are fast in turnaround time, and they are fuelefficient. Also you can start regional then with cheap airports.

Another thing, many players start Point-Point operations but it's smarter to optimize the use of ever slot you have.

For example: I have a base in Heraklion, a slot in Santorini and Samos --> Point to point would give us two routes: Her - San / Her Samos
What I did is this: Her - San / San - Samos / Her - Samos --> it's 1 route more without any extra startupcosts of leasing a gate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users