Photo

Problem in max payload

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

germini

germini

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts
I have a route OPO - BSB and it is way above the 767-200ER maximum range. I already have 4 daily flights but if I want to add another it says that the 767-200ER has to carry -278 pax in order to fly the route. I already have other 767-200ER doing the route and they can do it. This happens with some other routes I have. The other problem is that on these routes I am way under the demand and the loadfactor appears as 100 % but some planes only carry 20 or 30 % of their capacity (this only happens in busines and first class). Even if I lower the prices the problem keeps showing, and if I change the plane after I go back to the routes page and then to the specific route the problem shows up again. I don't have bad reputation on the routes and most of them is only me doing it.

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      
Looks like a bug, esbecially those negative bassengers. Check, that it's an -ER 767, if it isn't, maybe that's the broblem. In the other case check demand-capacity in F and C; if that is also as it should be, it's brobably a bug or a grabhic error.

germini

germini

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts
I am absolutly sure it is an ER
also appens with 737-200 Adv and 757-200 like I said in the other routes.

EDIT : The demand is more than the offer or equal, the prices are ok and the reputation is 54 the minimum

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
This might be because of the changes implanted into AE 3.1, where it is calculated by weight once you exceed the MTOW range,

cUDPatH.jpg

germini

germini

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts

This might be because of the changes implanted into AE 3.1, where it is calculated by weight once you exceed the MTOW range,

But this only happens in some planes and routes, other planes in the same conditions don't have those problems. And to the same plane or the same type in the same route with the same ticket price the loadfactors differ a lot, mainly in businees and first class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users