Photo

P1SIM - Could this be the next Transport Tycoon?

* * * * * 2 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 1,249 posts
Hello all,

Browsing about the ttd forums, I came across a new game under devolpment. It looks fantastic and I'd say alot of things about it look hopeful. The 2D graphics are net, I'm really looking forward to the 3D version (I think they are using a 2D trick to create the 3D illusion). Prices are very friendly too i'd say. And the alpha will be free, so keep your eye's out!

http://www.p1sim.org/

AE Moderator | Globe Alliance Admin | AE's No.1 Railway Enthusiast

675143919b.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
Looks interesting,I'll keep my eye on this :shifty:

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
OMG! The moment I clicked that like nd saw the splash image i was like :drool:

ADWAM.png

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts
I hope this will click for me... OpenTTD tends to be too confusing for me.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

egwrhw3rhwrh

egwrhw3rhwrh

Boeing Master Race

• 318 posts

User's Awards

I hope this will click for me... OpenTTD tends to be too confusing for me.

dmYeOVn.png

smallfly

smallfly

• 4 posts
indeed. looks like a fantastic game ;)
Posted Image

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• 1,249 posts

indeed. looks like a fantastic game ;)

It's good to know the creator thinks it's a fantastic game!

Welcome to Airline Empires.

Not sure why you'd want tobe on these forums though...but welcome anyways! :lol:

675143919b.jpg

smallfly

smallfly

• 4 posts

Not sure why you'd want tobe on these forums though...but welcome anyways! :lol:

Im interested in any forum where someone announced P1SIM :-) [Currently it doesn't happen very often due to the early development stage.] Nevertheless, I think this forum could provide some interesting information by aircraft enthusiasts. And since airports and aircrafts are important in P1SIM and I myself don't know much about this topic, its good to have some input :-)
Posted Image

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• 1,249 posts

Im interested in any forum where someone announced P1SIM :-) [Currently it doesn't happen very often due to the early development stage.] Nevertheless, I think this forum could provide some interesting information by aircraft enthusiasts. And since airports and aircrafts are important in P1SIM and I myself don't know much about this topic, its good to have some input :-)

Well, this website does have a handfull (10-15...maybe more?) people who enjoy TTD-like games, so I'm sure we could provide our fair shair of suggestions!

I'm sure many people would like to also help with airport and aircraft suggestions and help you with how management should work. I'm pretty sure too that any updates you do will be most welcome here, espically ones on the avation side. ;)

You could even try and play Airline Empires, might give you some ideas!

675143919b.jpg

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
Welcome to Airline Empires smallfly, I can't wait to play P1SIM, it looks :drool: even just the 2D version. Its really nice to see change, and I am particularly fond of the birds eye view. I will be happy to offer any suggestions as will any other member I'm sure, as tintin said.

Welcome to the some what eventful community. :)

ADWAM.png

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• 1,249 posts
I hope smallfly doesn't mind, as most of this image is his...

I've tried to draw a pretty simple UK locomotive (guess what it is? :P). I've also made it a pixel smaller in width, as in UK we have a small loading gauge for trains. Thoughts?

(What I drew is the trainset below the red fictional train.)
Posted Image

675143919b.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts

Well, this website does have a handfull (10-15...maybe more?) people who enjoy TTD-like games, so I'm sure we could provide our fair shair of suggestions!

I'm sure many people would like to also help with airport and aircraft suggestions and help you with how management should work. I'm pretty sure too that any updates you do will be most welcome here, espically ones on the avation side. ;)

You could even try and play Airline Empires, might give you some ideas!

One of them is me of course :P

And welcome aboard Smallfly! Can't wait for your game ;)

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Welcome, smallfly. Your game looks like an excellent implementation from what I've seen here. Feel free to come into chat whenever you want to discuss, unwind, or drive yourself batty :P All joking aside, this is a great community and there are many members here who would love to provide feedback. See ya around. :)

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Does look interesting and would be interesting in testing/playing the game :P

Though, cant wait to see the 3d version, whenever it comes out :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

smallfly

smallfly

• 4 posts
Sorry guys. I didnt react, since I thought, I would get an email, when someone answers. Now I clicked "Follow". So I keep visiting the forum whenever someone posts some stuff.

Thanks for your support. Whenever I have some aviation related news/questions I will stop by and tell/ask you :-)

Tintin, the train looks nice. And there will be a very simple way to add user specific content like new trains, so you can upload your stuff yourself and other players can download and rate it.
Posted Image

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts
So, hows the progress smallfly? I hope everything went as planned because I can't wait to play your game :drool: :P

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

smallfly

smallfly

• 4 posts

So, hows the progress smallfly? I hope everything went as planned because I can't wait to play your game :drool: :P

13,600 lines of code. i think there will be 50k in the end. you can also follow the progress visually by visiting p1sim.org from time to time. but a game like this takes some time. you cannot code it overnight :-(
Posted Image

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts
I know, even AE needs decades to reach AE 4 :P

Just wanted to make sure the development is still in progress :)

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Zmapper

Zmapper

1500-some days left...

• 437 posts
Welcome, smallfly. I very do much appreciate your work and look forward to your game. As others have stated above, please take a look around. You will find that many here would be interested in your creations.

There goes CRAZY uncle Ron, BABBLING about the unsustainablity of multiple WARS. -Jon Stewart
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users