Photo

Can't sell plane, but can scrap?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bigbadcrusher

bigbadcrusher

AE Player

• 71 posts
I finally decided I should replace my fleet of 79 737-300's with the 737-700. When I received my first delivery, I transferred all the routes, and proceeded to sell the plane I was replacing. However, I got an error that said I didn't select any owned aircraft to sell. I did this from both the aircraft information page and the aircraft list page. I am able to scrap the plane, but would rather sell as I would get more money, and the plane is still profitable even at 19 years old and would help a starter airline at its cheap price. Is this some weird bug I'm experiencing, or am I unable to sell it for some anti-cheating measure? I have sold a lot of 763's recently and leased new ones to replace the old ones as a way to cut costs if there's a limit to how many you can sell or something weird.

bigbadcrusher

bigbadcrusher

AE Player

• 71 posts
I found the issue, and Yuxi can review it to be sure I'm telling the truth. I bought the plane off of the used market, but when I look at the page, I'm not listed as the owner, only the operator, despite paying nearly $10 million for the plane. Is there a way to fix this, or will I just have to scrap? Airline is Mid-American Airways, plane in question is Aircraft ID 2, type 737-300.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Aircraft ID 2 :o why would you sell that!

bigbadcrusher

bigbadcrusher

AE Player

• 71 posts

Aircraft ID 2 :o why would you sell that!

Because it isn't #1. Besides, I would like it to say that I am the owner as well regardless, because I spent the money, so I should be listed as the owner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users