Photo

General AE question

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts
hey guys some of you may remember me, britannia, from AE past but I came here to ask you guys a question;

In my "hayday" of owning Royal South African Airways I came to realize that after making billions upon billions that AE starts to become really slow...I was just wondering if there are any current solutions to this or if there are any ideas you guys have, i personally think that the PAX should shift monthly, (i.e. Holidays: December is much different than Janurary ect.) and maybe a freak disastor happens kinda like the game Monopoly, where you face lawsuits, plane crashes, ect and maybe a mega disastor which hits your reputation really bad and clears all your money......just some ideas,,,,,, shoutout to Yuxi :P ,,,,, btw I know there is a Wiki and Calender (if theyre still updated) but im too "busy" to check

I hope to join you guys in AE realistic

uw_ting.png

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts

hey guys some of you may remember me, britannia, from AE past but I came here to ask you guys a question;

In my "hayday" of owning Royal South African Airways I came to realize that after making billions upon billions that AE starts to become really slow...I was just wondering if there are any current solutions to this or if there are any ideas you guys have, i personally think that the PAX should shift monthly, (i.e. Holidays: December is much different than Janurary ect.) and maybe a freak disastor happens kinda like the game Monopoly, where you face lawsuits, plane crashes, ect and maybe a mega disastor which hits your reputation really bad and clears all your money......just some ideas,,,,,, shoutout to Yuxi :P ,,,,, btw I know there is a Wiki and Calender (if theyre still updated) but im too "busy" to check

I hope to join you guys in AE realistic

The AE Event Simulation which included some features like what you're talking about was planned for AE3.1 but it didn't end up happening as was planned — I think it may be in the cards for AE4 but not sure. The calendar unfortunately hasn't been updated recently so we'd have to hear directly from Yuxi what's his plan on that.
Posted Image

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

Hence why I run quality airlines. You rarely reach more than about 5bn with a fleet of under 200.
Keeps it much more interesting.

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts

Hence why I run quality airlines. You rarely reach more than about 5bn with a fleet of under 200.

so true sheepy :yes:

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

True :yes:, also it's a far more realistic representation of real world airline management as you don't end up with ridiculous cash flow.

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts
True, but in the end the revenue adds up, i believe i had high quality services and bought like 40 777s at one time

uw_ting.png

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

So? Tell me what EK does IRL ;)

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

as you don't end up with ridiculous cash flow.

Eh. You still have enough cash to lease 30 of pretty much any plane you want.

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

So? Tell me what EK does IRL ;)

EK cheats... Along with all the other Arab states, oh and don't forget China ...It's owned by the state so can order pretty much what it wants, when it wants it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users