Rising Sun Alliance

- - - - - S1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sean

Sean

• 1 posts
  • WLM ID:s.gilchrist15@live.co.uk
Welcome to The Rising Sun Alliance thread. Here we will be discussing the running of the alliance and other matters relating to alliance members.

Quite a lot of airlines are now head-quartered in Japan and my aim is for us to be able to grow without hindering each other to much. So i've some alliance ground rules to implement. :)

1st (and foremost): -no dumping capacity (adding flights on a route where demand has already been met) on routes served by other alliance members.

2nd: - No single player can have more than two accounts both with airlines in the alliance (having two accounts is against game rules anyway).

if any player wishes to add to these or anything just leave a reply :P

Also, i'm thinking of some more rules but i'd like to discuss their feasibility before implementing them.

What do you guys think about sharing routes? I mean should a route be flown by a single airline or should they be shared/if they are shared then should all alliance members provide these routes for the same price? (this is an awkward subject since most airlines will provide a different level of IFS).
And hubs, i'll point this out as it may not be obvious for new players etc. If an alliance member has already opened a hub at an airport there is no need to do so as u are already provided with connecting passengers. The only reason to do this is for the ability to lease more gates but really u would be better to open a terminal as the maintenance costs will not increase.

Edited by Sean, 05 March 2012 - 11:09 AM.

S.Gilchrist

June

June

• 6 posts
I agree XD

vanilla-latte

vanilla-latte

• 1 posts
I agree with most things too, especially with when the demand of passangers has been covered, there is really no need for other airlines to step in and increase the supply. I am planning to mainly concentrate on my flights from/to KIX (I'm operating PinkAir), and I definitely won't be dumping the capacity of anyone who is member of this alliance:)

Buaya-kun

Buaya-kun

• 8 posts

User's Awards

2       2   
i'd suggest that everyone use star-like route network (departing on their hub/hq) than using mesh route network. this is a game about how to success in 1 single hub. if we still use multi-hub business mode, it's just a matter of time until someone pump big supply on specific route.
every all of us has selected home city at the start of this game, so why don't we just concentrate on that city & build a network from there to all over the world than opening multiple route from multiple cities? no pax feed advantage anyway since we cannot open another hub :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users