2 replies to this topic

denodon

denodon

• 4 posts
Posted Image

Febuary 20th, 2007
Quanzhou Jinjiang Airport,
Fujian Province, People's Republic of China

The CEO of Jinjiang Airways has announced today that the airline has placed an order for a further four additional Antonov An-148 series jet airliners after months of fleet and route reviews and customer feedback.

"We have found that we serve a unique niche market that is underserved...and intend to provide our passengers with the greatest variety of travel...and connection options" he mentioned during the Press Release earlier today.

When questioned about the new connection options to be offered, the CEO declined to specify the new routes but motioned that the airline was actively seeking new partners as well as routes to achieve this goal.

The additional four aircraft will join the airlines existing fleet of twelve Antonov jets on regional routes throughout Eastern China. Jinjiang Airways is currently the worlds largest operator of the type and is reported to be satisfied with the aircrafts performance and capabilities.

In the same Press Release, the CEO unveiled the new branding to appear on the new aircraft upon delivery and the existing fleet after repainting. "The new livery connects our brand and service to the culture and way of life of Jinjiang and the surrounding countryside...with a golden river both dividing and uniting people".

Jinjiang Airways currently operates 161 daily flights to 23 unique destinations and employees 1,490 staff.

Posted Image

An artists depiction of the new livery soon to be gracing the Jinjiang Airways fleet.

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Wow! Who designed the livery :awesome:

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

denodon

denodon

• 4 posts
I made both it and the logo myself though the template is not my own (from a person on Cyberairlines I think, it came up as the only decent An-148 template).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users