- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JanDon95

JanDon95

AE Player

• 41 posts

User's Awards

When choosing a HQ for a new airline it would be good to add information to that airport eg. length of runway, number of pax, number of routes...

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
AE uses real world data for every airport so all you need to do is look online for the airport and all the data you need is there.

eu30cUI.png

JanDon95

JanDon95

AE Player

• 41 posts

User's Awards

ok but it would still be good if you could see if there are any routes that you could open from that airport before actually starting that new airline

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Yes, we do need better airport/aircraft/route research accessible without having an airline in the world. :thumbup:

jvoj

jvoj

• 1 posts

AE uses real world data for every airport so all you need to do is look online for the airport and all the data you need is there.

I don´t believe that AE uses real world data for every airport. I´m from Czech Republic and I know something about annual numbers of pax at each airport, and for example Brno Airport (LKTB/BRQ) has at least 20-30% more annual pax than Kosice Airport (LZKZ/KSC) in Slovakia and Much more than Poprad-Tatry (LZTT/TAT), but in AE it isn´t like that (BRQ has 830,552 p/p/y, KSC has 1,485,833!!!!) and sometimes I´m really sad about it.

balaaa88

balaaa88

AE Player

• 25 posts

I don´t believe that AE uses real world data for every airport. I´m from Czech Republic and I know something about annual numbers of pax at each airport, and for example Brno Airport (LKTB/BRQ) has at least 20-30% more annual pax than Kosice Airport (LZKZ/KSC) in Slovakia and Much more than Poprad-Tatry (LZTT/TAT), but in AE it isn´t like that (BRQ has 830,552 p/p/y, KSC has 1,485,833!!!!) and sometimes I´m really sad about it.

If You can find a proper source to yearly PAX post to the Airport data Bug Tracker forum. ( BritAbroad will correct the data. :P )

BritAbroad

BritAbroad

Moderator and Data Collector

• Data Manager
  • 1,677 posts

As balaaa88 states, if you find errors in game data, please contact me about them, or post here: http://www.airline-e...4-airport-data/

We aim to have real world data, however, that doesn't account for changes with time (its impossible to monitor every airport in the game) or typing errors. I aim to correct everything I can, as long as there is a good source of data present.

I note that this is your first forum post: welcome!:)

sagsmall.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users