- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a great day!

eu30cUI.png

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
Posted Image

Also Happy Chanukah and Kwanzaa to any members that might celebrate those holidays as well :)
Posted Image

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         
Happy holidays!

R6 - NSW Airlines

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Phoenix J. Ryder

Phoenix J. Ryder

Official AE Troll

• 71 posts
hey, Merry X'Mas Everyone! Hope you guys enjoy your holidays...

Posted Image

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you have a kick-@$$ day!

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you have an awesome new year and that Santa gives you the best possible presents! :P

Royen Airlines

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :dance:

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year!

I completely forgot Christmas was coming until today, but oh well, I'll try to get into a Christmasy mood next year! Like I tried to last year. And the year before that. But enjoy yourselves everyone else!

Zmapper

Zmapper

1500-some days left...

• 437 posts
Merry Christmas Everyone!*

Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, and gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or

traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).

There goes CRAZY uncle Ron, BABBLING about the unsustainablity of multiple WARS. -Jon Stewart
Posted Image

egwrhw3rhwrh

egwrhw3rhwrh

Boeing Master Race

• 318 posts

User's Awards

I'm not going to be liek "Merry Christmas and blah blah blah" and be 100% joyful :P . We haz disaster in the Philippines and it got worst thanks to the horrible actions of the people there :P . I will only be 75% joyful.

dmYeOVn.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Merry Xmas everyone! Hope everyone has the best holiday today!

cUDPatH.jpg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts

Merry Christmas Everyone!*

Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, and gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or

traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).

Very well written. I saw something like that on Reddit, and will try to find it.
Again, merry Christmas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users